STL Flash Sale - 40% off Tonality Will Putney

cclarry

48 HOUR FLASH SALE - $40 OFF

Stricly for the next 48 hours get $40 off Tonality - Will Putney, an all-in-one guitar suite plugin developed exclusively from Producer/Mixer Will Putney's signature guitar & bass sounds. 

Use the code below:
PUTNEYFLASH
Click the button below to have the code automatically applied at checkout. 
Code valid for 48 hours only. 

GET DISCOUNT

Edited by cclarry

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Here we go ;)

I love it , 109 $ for 5 amps , i have 24 hours to decide ...fuk got gas on Console 1 Fader , Laptop need new screen ....and i'm becoming an GTR tone addict ...well welll well ....

Zo, have you picked up BX's bassdude on your travels through guitarland? If so, what do you think of it? If you still have a voucher you can use, it's hard to argue with $4.99! I put it on something last night that I'd been using Amplitube's Super Reverb on, and it seemed to work better for that track (and I'm pretty keen on IK's guitar stuff!).

1 minute ago, Craig Fowler said:

Zo, have you picked up BX's bassdude on your travels through guitarland? If so, what do you think of it? If you still have a voucher you can use, it's hard to argue with $4.99! I put it on something last night that I'd been using Amplitube's Super Reverb on, and it seemed to work better for that track (and I'm pretty keen on IK's guitar stuff!).

Yep i have it and you know what it shines with outside IR like crazy , not a fan of cab that comes with ... ...for me it's one PA must have ....the Rock Rack is great also .... i have my 25 $ vaucher ... i ùight getv me the rock rack but the nembrini got so much tonal versality that i might skip it .... STL tone got really my attention now .... 

Thanks for the tip on the outside IRs - really haven't had time to play with it much yet!

Seriously, how spoiled are we with so many great sounding ITB solutions for guitar/bass amps? The one thing I feel I still don't have is a great Vox-style sound, but there are some cracking ampsims out there!

• Like 1