SynthMaster Player FREE until November 1

Abstract

https://www.synthmaster.com/synthmasterplayer.aspx?referrer=facebook

SynthMaster Player is a simplified version of SynthMaster with limited editing capabilities.

It is targeted towards users who prefer to use presets rather than designing their own sounds.

It comes with 1800 factory presets.

Users can edit the 12 easy parameters or the bypass states of layer/global effects assigned for each preset by the sound designer.

Edited by Abstract
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, John Maar said:

And I paid for this! Oh, well. It was worth the money to me then. Still no complaints. Tons of great sounds.

I did too, John. Then upgraded to the full version (albeit academic) and One. Nice synths with very fine presets. Just got a new (lighter) GUI as well. And I guess version 3 is at the horizon. 

8 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

They are at least up to version 2.9.8.  They might need to release version 3 before they run out of numbers between 2.9 and 3.

Well, 2.9.9 is on the way in November. Hopefuly we'll merge many changes in SynthMaster One on to SynthMaster 2 / SynthMaster Player.

(When 3 is released, 2.9.x will be SynthMaster 2)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, John Maar said:

And I paid for this! Oh, well. It was worth the money to me then. Still no complaints. Tons of great sounds.

If you purchased directly from us,  we added a 2 month valid credit coupon to your account:

https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

You can shop using this coupon, and if the purchase amount is lower or equal to the coupon amount, you don't pay a dime :)

Thanks!

Edited by Bulent Biyikoglu
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kurre said:

The free version has 550 presets.

You have to buy an upgrade bundle to get the rest of the presets.

This offer  contains regular PAID version for free with 1800 factory presets.

Edited by Abstract
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bulent Biyikoglu said:

If you purchased directly from us,  we added a 2 month valid credit coupon to your account:

https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

You can shop using this coupon, and if the purchase amount is lower or equal to the coupon amount, you don't pay a dime :)

Thanks!

Found it! Thanks. Bought via KV331 website and got download links via email. But...my email and serial number logged me into your system, so all good there!

9 hours ago, Abstract said:

This offer  contains regular PAID version for free with 1800 factory presets.

Ok. The webpage can be interpreted in two ways.

In such cases i stay away. But good job to let us know about a freebie.

• Like 1

I would recommend this!

The great sounds of the SynthMaster 2 factory library, in a UI similar to Cakewalk Rapture Session.

Very playable using the "easy parameters" knobs (MIDI learn capable) assigned by the sound designer to tweak the selected preset parameters.  :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2019 at 6:57 AM, Kurre said:

The free version has 550 presets.

You have to buy an upgrade bundle to get the rest of the presets.

For a limited time, if you click on the link above for the FULL $29.95 version with 1800 presets, it will be added to your cart for $0.00. ;)

Dealio!!!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I have already Synthmaster Player installed. Is there a way to check how many presents I have? 550 or 1800 Presets?

I see the current installed factory presets files sizes are 369 KB and 98 KB.

If you have already bought the license for the full player, you should have the 1800, or whatever quantity they were offering at the time you purchased it.

Otherwise, the standard free version only had the smaller subset of presets.

I would send a support email to KV331 Audio with any questions about your account if you are not sure.

Or open the browser and count them.

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

If you have already bought the license for the full player, you should have the 1800, or whatever quantity they were offering at the time you purchased it.

Otherwise, the standard free version only had the smaller subset of presets.

I would send a support email to KV331 Audio with any questions about your account if you are not sure.

Or open the browser and count them.

Counted and I have more the 1800 presets 😀

• Like 1

Hmm... Seems like a good deal; can't get better than free, but a few things are making me think twice:

• Every page on the SynthMaster website is encrypted (i.e. you get the lock on your browser) except the checkout page where you actually enter your details
  • I can't actually see their terms of service or privacy policy: I see the links at the bottom of the page, but clicking on them only returns me to the top of the page

41 minutes ago, antler said:

Hmm... Seems like a good deal; can't get better than free, but a few things are making me think twice:

• Every page on the SynthMaster website is encrypted (i.e. you get the lock on your browser) except the checkout page where you actually enter your details
  • I can't actually see their terms of service or privacy policy: I see the links at the bottom of the page, but clicking on them only returns me to the top of the page

KV331 Audio is ok and trustworthy. Been in business for a while, but they are a very small shop with only a few employees, not a big company. I'm not even sure they have a full time web guy. You probably found a glitch in their recently redesigned home page.

If you have any concerns or questions about their website, just contact them.

Here are the privacy and terms links:

www.synthmaster.com/PrivacyPolicy.aspx

www.synthmaster.com/TermsOfService.aspx

https://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

I would ordinarily agree that the payment page being insecure might be a concern, but since there is no payment method required for free. it's not as big a deal in this instance. They probably do need to lock that page down, as it does have the potential to hurt sales.

Edited by abacab