Access to Studio Instruments

Bronxio

I recently uninstalled Cakewalk by Bandlab and manually removed all remnants of cakewalk from my SSD. Cakewalk no longer responded to any of my midi controllers and every solution for this issue on the forum failed for me. A complete uninstall, manual delete of all remnants of Cakewalk on my SSD and a fresh install  with the Bandlab assistant solved the midi problem. But it also removed the Studio instruments. They are nowhere to be found after the new install. The folder mentioned earlier in this thread ("Program Files\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments") is not present after the fersh install and DLL's named SI... are nowhere to be found. The scanlog for the VST's does not even contain the phrase Studio. So even though the Bandlab assistant says the Studio Instruments are installed, they are in fact not installed . How can I get them back ?   

Install button and the check boxes are not active, only the Cancel button is active. I assume because the Bandlab assistant somehow thinks they were installed already, but the Apps & Features page in Windows settings does not  show the studio instruments like the Bandlab Assistant says it will. Melodyne is present as an app in Windows but the rest is absent (Drum Replacer, Theme Editor and Studio Intruments Suite are nowehere to be found, neither inside Cakewalk nor outside) 

image.png.d3590f128f4a5e7c8c3f92ff47248367.png

BA keeps track of what has been installed.

To save typing here is a similar question about one of the other Add-ons

If you elect to perform a clean install keep in mind if third party plug-ins are installed in the default CbB VST folder "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins" they will be deleted too. This may be avoided by temporarily moving the folder out of the Cakewalk folder before performing step 8 of the clean install instructions.

I followed some of the mentioned threads and I subsequently removed all entries in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cakewalk Music Software\Cakewalk\Installers from the registry and now BA is installing the add-ins. I see the Studio Instruments mentioned in the extracting files window, so I guess this will solve my issues. Thanks very, very  much for your support.