71% Off Keepforest AizerX Bundle (Modern + SFX)

Audio Plugin Deals

Get 70% off AIZERX Bundle by KEEPFOREST featuring AizerX SFX Designer Toolkit and AizerX Modern Designer Toolkit.

AizerX Trailer SFX Designer Toolkit is the best tool for creating impressive, Hollywood-level sound effects for your projects without having much experience in sound design.

AizerX Modern Designer Toolkit delivers a collection of stylish, ultra-modern custom sound effects for the latest trending modern music genres at the moment based on a thorough music market trend research of the latest.

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/
Deal Ends: October 30th

Key Features

• Brand-new powerful sound design engine
  • Unlimited high quality sound design random possibilities
  • Smart samples randomization
  • Pro-level sound effects without having much experience in sound design
  • Deep sound customization by adjusting the parameters of each module or global
  • FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 5.8.0 IS RECOMMENDED (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FREE KONTAKT PLAYER)

Edited by Audio Plugin Deals

I have all the 8dio libraries in that bundle except for Clocks.  They aren't all that bad but Aizerk does seem to have a more powerful UI.  But it really is vastly overpriced.  For $199 they should have included all 4 titles, not just these two.  I have way too many trailer sound effect libraries now to add another one at this price.  But if I had to pick between the two I think I'd go for the Aizerk package.  8dio's is really just a bunch of loops and their nice but not as powerful as Keep Forest's loop engine.  I should also point out that you do need the full version of Kontakt for either choice.

• Like 1