Arturia 50% Off Every Sound Bank

ZincT

3 hours ago, lawajava said:

These sound pretty good.  I tried a few and liked them - at that price I'm satisfied.

Yes they do sound good and great value. There's a few I'm going to pick up this time that I didn't get in the last sale.

I didn't notice any new freebies but they are also worthwhile for anyone that doesn't have them.

14 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

So what did you all get. I want all of them. I keep forgetting what a gem Analog Lab is and don't use it. 

Well so much for that.  I had Spark Dubstep and there was a crossgrade for Spark 2 for $20 and it came with no iLok nonsense. So I went for that.

• Like 1

I have the Tangerine Dream tribute which is really good and some of the arps are maybe too good. They sound really close to the familiar tracks of the original TD albums, but you can twirl some knobs and make them different. The guy who programmed those is very talented and nice to know that he used Analog Lab to come up with them.

• Like 2

Sorry, that wasn't quite right what I said. I meant the creator, Paul Schilling, used Arturia Jup-8 V and Modular V, to create the sounds for Analog Lab.  

I have Arturia's latest Collection and find myself using Modular most of the time. It's really good at getting that spacey TD, Klaus Schulze kind of sound.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Paul Young said:

So what did you all get. I want all of them. I keep forgetting what a gem Analog Lab is and don't use it. 

Already had the Genesis Tribute and Pink Floyd 1 plus the freebies. 

I'm a sucker for the tribute packs.

Thinking I might buy

Pink Floyd 2,
Synth Voices,
Moroder Tribute,
Toto Tribute,
Art of Horn,
Depeche Wave Tribute,
Vangelis Tribute (by Nori Ubukata),
ELP Tribute (Nori again),
Depeche Speak Tribute,
JMJ Tribute,
Kraft Tribute,
Tangerine Tribute,
Switched-On Tribute

7 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

I have the Tangerine Dream tribute which is really good and some of the arps are maybe too good. They sound really close to the familiar tracks of the original TD albums, but you can twirl some knobs and make them different. The guy who programmed those is very talented and nice to know that he used Analog Lab to come up with them.

Great suggestion, thanks...added to my list.

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

Interesting, as I stayed with V Collection 4 but got the latest Analog Lab for free. Where did you get that info, bjornpdx? 

I’m particularly interested in that Switched-On Tribute. Wendy Carlos was da man. 

Thanks Fleer. Brandenberg Concerto here I come!

• Like 1

Strange, couldn't see any PayPal option when ordering from the Store within AL4 (only credit card) so had to order on the Arturia website which does offer a PayPal option. 

It's good that they let you try out the first few patches from a bank before you have to buy it.