Nembrini Plugin Rig Host

cclarry

Plugin Rig Host

Nembrini Audio has released Plugin Rig Host, created to manage all Nembrini Audio plugins in a single easy-to-use interface.

The Plugin Rig was created on our customers demand to manage all the Nembrini Audio plugins in a single easy to use interface.

This is a perfect environment for the modern Guitar Player who wants to create and organize his entire guitar Amp and Fx chain in a single plugin.

It is also ideal for Music Producers and Audio Engineers in order to save their favorites Nembrini Audio plugin chains and recall them at once.

Install the Nembrini Audio Plugin Rig in order to automatically install five free plugins.

BUY NOW!

31 minutes ago, Piotr said:

You mean probably analog rack FX bundle?

This thing integrates all their plugs in one... Including amps and saturators etc

yep i saw it already during sale this iw hy i'm saying is it really new ?

Note that this was NOT included with the full FX bundle. 5 stomp boxes are free. The full set has 13.

I've liked having the Soundtoys FX rack that comes with their bundle, but I'm not sure I want to pay additional money after paying for the full bundle.

Hopefully, it'll get added at no cost for current bundle owners.

4 hours ago, Zo said:

yep i saw it already during sale this iw hy i'm saying is it really new ?

Not sure if we are talking about the same. Did you see the rig thing before (with possibility to integrate all N plugs all together in chains)? Or you were mentioning that FX bundle thing which integrated only pedals (not all plugins)?

Just now, Piotr said:

Not sure if we are talking about the same. Did you see the rig thing before (with possibility to integrate all N plugs all together in chains)? Or you were mentioning that FX bundle thing which integrated only pedals (not all plugins)?

So you're saying that the old version didn't intregated the Boss thingy ect ..only small stomps ?

By the way editing as i type one video about those amps !!!  it deserved one !!!

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

So you're saying that the old version didn't intregated the Boss thingy ect ..only small stomps ?

Not sure what you mean old version, I was referring to those 2 things:

• Analog Rack Bundle, a collection of 13 classic guitar effect pedals
  • The Plugin Rig was created on our customers demand to manage all the Nembrini Audio plugins in a single easy to use interface.

But I would not be surprised if you had a sneak peak for Plugin Rig directly from Nembrini :)

Anyway for me it is new. :)

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

Not sure what you mean old version, I was referring to those 2 things:

• Analog Rack Bundle, a collection of 13 classic guitar effect pedals
  • The Plugin Rig was created on our customers demand to manage all the Nembrini Audio plugins in a single easy to use interface.

But I would not be surprised if you had a sneak peak for Plugin Rig directly from Nembrini :)

Anyway for me it is new. :)

nah i saw that on the website during sales .... but maybe it wans't handling ALL Menbrini plugins at that time but only few ... don't know 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GaleOm said:

Plugin Rig Host show up on Nembrini website few days ago during crazy80 promotion with full price. Remember that because I tried to enter promo code for second time( and it did not worked :D ).

This is what i m trying to say lol .... so ithought this must be another version lol 

4 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Zo for the Video.....very nicely done/useful!

You're Welcome Mesh , i will do amp sim covering more often because i'm tired of hearing only metal when i want to check amp sim videos .... those guyz are killas , but too much heavy tones .... to not say pretty often ....

Will do under controls of you GTR guyz around .... ;) so don't hesitate to chime in !

And if some have DI recordings you want me to do video on (with credits of course) , i will happily !!

Want to do oine on IK Amplitibe but if i done 35 min on 2 amps imagine ...lol this will be  a Netfix serie lol !!

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

You're Welcome Mesh , i will do amp sim covering more often because i'm tired of hearing only metal when i want to check amp sim videos .... those guyz are killas , but too much heavy tones .... to not say pretty often ....

Will do under controls of you GTR guyz around .... ;) so don't hesitate to chime in !

And if some have DI recordings you want me to do video on (with credits of course) , i will happily !!

Want to do oine on IK Amplitibe but if i done 35 min on 2 amps imagine ...lol this will be  a Netfix serie lol !!

That's so true....most amp sims do a lot of metal. Although I like metal, it doesn't show the full range of what the sims can do (which is what I'd really like to see/hear).

Another thing I'd like to see in these vids is what audio interface/DI they're using and/or anything else in the signal path before using the amp sim. Most reviews rarely show that.

Anyway, looking forward to more of your vids. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

That's so true....most amp sims do a lot of metal. Although I like metal, it doesn't show the full range of what the sims can do (which is what I'd really like to see/hear).

Another thing I'd like to see in these vids is what audio interface/DI they're using and/or anything else in the signal path before using the amp sim. Most reviews rarely show that.

Anyway, looking forward to more of your vids. :)

For me the most important is mainly when they compare to hardware , the cabinet and mics settings verus what they use on the software ....

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Very cool Zo, thanks for the review.

Now I see why people like the Nembrini stuff. 

Lovin that BST100.

yep both are exellent , hard to pick one ..., i'm mazed by how many sonic possibilities you can get from those , i would love better guis , to much waisted space , but otpions are spot on , and the sound is , as you can see , really easy to get right !!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

yep both are exellent , hard to pick one ..., i'm mazed by how many sonic possibilities you can get from those , i would love better guis , to much waisted space , but otpions are spot on , and the sound is , as you can see , really easy to get right !!! 

Yep, I’m loving the Nembrini Marshall, but the GUI is not good use of screen real estate. Good point!