Jamstix 4/drum plugins

Gary Shore

New to CbBL but since I've been watching many tutorials and done a lot of studying of both the Documentation and Reference Guide,I've been able to develop a good sense of how to do things and have been working with projects already;however I'm posting this to get some community feedback about using third-party drum plugins...

I had been studying an older(2010)series of Cakewalk TV tutorials about Session Drummer 3,seeing what it could do I investigated various drum plugins and found out about Jamstix 4,installed it but not sure about how to get it to actually work in CbBL,where it would go,etcetc...

In addition I'd be interested in finding out about any of the other drums plugins options people use along with the included SI Suite Drums....

Really appreciate everyone who's replied here,much thanks for taking the time to post the links!!Will be looking everything over and would appreciate being able to keep this thread active w/everyone who's been good enough to post and get into things...

If anyone who actually currently has Jamstix 4 installed and uses it in CbBL wants to post here w/info about things this would be great...

I have JS4 and CbB but I can hardly say I'm using it, just messing around. I have tried audio jam- worked, MIDI jam-worked, use JS4 as engine for SSD5 Free-worked and that's all for now ;) No errors, no freezes, great home forum with deep knowledge information and friendly advice. 

• Like 1