Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

PA Rocktober Sale!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Zo said:

SVT Carlos you already know

Oh ok, hahabah but it's  55 with my voucher 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carlos said:

Oh ok, hahabah but it's  55 with my voucher 😂

Ah ...lol ok  so skip it and send me that vaucher !!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More seriously , i think with nembrini you're set my friend ....  bass amps since you have IK , also ....

Edited by Zo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zo said:

More seriously , i think with nembrini you're set my friend ....  bass amps since you have IK , also ....

So the PA is more of the same? It doesn't make a direct plugged bass guitar into my interface sound better than IK's or Guitar Rig 5? Since it's new I would've thought it'd be better made? Ofc I could download the demo but you're the expert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

So the PA is more of the same? It doesn't make a direct plugged bass guitar into my interface sound better than IK's or Guitar Rig 5? Since it's new I would've thought it'd be better made? Ofc I could download the demo but you're the expert.

I do think all PA / nembrini sounds the same , same algo but diffrent curves and dynamic ..this is my feeling , the big diff is cabinets and nembrini ones are better .... for bass , Amplitube has some killa stuff , i gravitate aroudn those , add to this the ability to combine cabinet ect ...nah , IK is superior ....even to Eden imho ...

 

image.png.350532b3c8111ab3f0f8521d2e24ea65.pngimage.png.125744f8372cb03c323a43d051ff6ffc.pngimage.png.adf07bf5d0ad9796287d08468826a91f.pngimage.png.eab2d6538b3dff9e370855016d5bb277.pngimage.png.4b71137873e90d208fe8566264cdf13c.pngimage.png.55cae8407511bbbba27af3294df59226.pngimage.png.8c6f1fc4e99b228c3482df0ac86142f4.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa nice pic of all IK amps, lol

 

 

1 hour ago, Zo said:

More seriously , i think with nembrini you're set my friend ....  bass amps since you have IK , also ....

So the PA is more of the same? It doesn't make a direct plugged bass guitar into my interface sound better than IK's or Guitar Rig 5? Since it's new I would've thought it'd be better made? Ofc I could download the demo but you're the expert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa I havent tried the Orange one, Idindt know i Had that one too haha, or 2 fender ones hahah

Edited by Carlos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Whoa nice pic of all IK amps, lol

 

 

So the PA is more of the same? It doesn't make a direct plugged bass guitar into my interface sound better than IK's or Guitar Rig 5? Since it's new I would've thought it'd be better made? Ofc I could download the demo but you're the expert.

Send me a bass line and i do you both .... and you will see ...now workflow is another variable but for me ....you're set homie

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zo said:

Send me a bass line and i do you both .... and you will see ...now workflow is another variable but for me ....you're set homie

Will do I need a little time coz it's party weekend 😎😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Whoa I havent tried the Orange one, Idindt know i Had that one too haha, or 2 fender ones hahah

The fender 300 is a killa .... it has even a comp for high and a comp for low , it's one of the best imho , the ampeg got way more but those are wiked , the fender bassman is the depepst i seen in the box , if you want tha DEEEEEEP bass sub extenedd , check this out !!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and the BA 250 is better than the SVT 4/3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Zo said:

Oh and the BA 250 is better than the SVT 4/3

Good to hear someone else finally give the trace some love! It sounds really close to my hardware TEs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Good to hear someone else finally give the trace some love! It sounds really close to my hardware TEs

It s really in my top 3 in AT ... sounds so beautyfull i thought it was licenced lol ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Zo said:

It s really in my top 3 in AT ... sounds so beautyfull i thought it was licenced lol ...

It could/should be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already got AT4/Bias/TH3 so gave these amps a miss. Instead I used my complementary voucher to get Indent 2 and Instant Delay for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...