PA Rocktober Sale!

cclarry

1 hour ago, Zo said:

More seriously , i think with nembrini you're set my friend ....  bass amps since you have IK , also ....

So the PA is more of the same? It doesn't make a direct plugged bass guitar into my interface sound better than IK's or Guitar Rig 5? Since it's new I would've thought it'd be better made? Ofc I could download the demo but you're the expert.

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

So the PA is more of the same? It doesn't make a direct plugged bass guitar into my interface sound better than IK's or Guitar Rig 5? Since it's new I would've thought it'd be better made? Ofc I could download the demo but you're the expert.

I do think all PA / nembrini sounds the same , same algo but diffrent curves and dynamic ..this is my feeling , the big diff is cabinets and nembrini ones are better .... for bass , Amplitube has some killa stuff , i gravitate aroudn those , add to this the ability to combine cabinet ect ...nah , IK is superior ....even to Eden imho ...

image.png.350532b3c8111ab3f0f8521d2e24ea65.pngimage.png.125744f8372cb03c323a43d051ff6ffc.pngimage.png.adf07bf5d0ad9796287d08468826a91f.pngimage.png.eab2d6538b3dff9e370855016d5bb277.pngimage.png.4b71137873e90d208fe8566264cdf13c.pngimage.png.55cae8407511bbbba27af3294df59226.pngimage.png.8c6f1fc4e99b228c3482df0ac86142f4.png

• Thanks 1

Whoa nice pic of all IK amps, lol

1 hour ago, Zo said:

More seriously , i think with nembrini you're set my friend ....  bass amps since you have IK , also ....

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Whoa nice pic of all IK amps, lol

Send me a bass line and i do you both .... and you will see ...now workflow is another variable but for me ....you're set homie

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Whoa I havent tried the Orange one, Idindt know i Had that one too haha, or 2 fender ones hahah

The fender 300 is a killa .... it has even a comp for high and a comp for low , it's one of the best imho , the ampeg got way more but those are wiked , the fender bassman is the depepst i seen in the box , if you want tha DEEEEEEP bass sub extenedd , check this out !!

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Good to hear someone else finally give the trace some love! It sounds really close to my hardware TEs

It s really in my top 3 in AT ... sounds so beautyfull i thought it was licenced lol ...