PA Rocktober Sale!

cclarry

They also didn't let me stack the two codes on the same order.  So I used my $50 but I haven't tried that $25 code.  I believe your personal voucher comes in an email that subject is "Your XX Loyalty Voucher is Here!" and the $25 everyone gets it because we screwed up is in email that subject is "New $25 Loyalty Voucher for you!" with this text:

A New $25 Code For You!
As some of our users have experienced issues with the limited $25 codes
we sent out earlier this week, we have decided to send everybody a new
$25 code today!

USE THIS CODE IN OCTOBER if you want to save $25 on your next order!
(code expires Oct 31 - Midnight)

14 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Until when is this Rocktober sale valid?  If it’s until Oct 31 then I’d wait to see if other stuff pops up. 

Edith adds: if not, maybe get two pedals. 

Just got free pedals from mercuriall , i don't even feel the need to authorise the pedals ensonced gave me for now 

Be sure to try them

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zo said:

Just got free pedals from mercuriall , i don't even feel the need to authorise the pedals ensonced gave me for now 

Be sure to try them

I've heard good things about their free pedals (IIRC the chorus being a very good one). Haven't used any of their stuff, but will download their demo's.....I feel a GAS  build up.  9_9

5 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I've heard good things about their free pedals (IIRC the chorus being a very good one). Haven't used any of their stuff, but will download their demo's.....I feel a GAS  build up.  9_9

i'm testing every GTR related stuff witch is tye last era i need to perfecr my craft ....and i've found some great finding thks to you guyz also ....Mercuraill stuff are the few pedals that you have an INPUT knob .... why is that a difficult to propose ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zo said:

Mercuraill stuff are the few pedals that you have an INPUT knob .... why is that a difficult to propose ?

Amplitube has an input adjustment.

[edit] I have Mercuraill ReAxes and really like that a lot. Also have their Somps which work well too. 

Edited by Grem

3 minutes ago, Grem said:

Amplitube has an input adjustment.

[edit] I have Mercuraill ReAxes and really like that a lot. Also have their Somps which work well too. 

Yep i know Grem just saying i tested a lot of pedals and depending on your gainstaging and THEIRS , sometime it's a mess , while adding a simple input on it would make both lifes easiers , nope ? ;)

So i was just pointing this out !!!

Actually i'm super impressed by  STL Tones and really like their appraoch ...

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

That bx-BassDude sure sounds gude for a ‘60 Bassman. 

Edith: but, but, y’already got the IK Fender Collection’s ‘59 Bassman. 

Read my mind. I picked it up this morning after reading that amp sim thread. The price was right with my voucher.

Rocky

• Like 1