New ReValver Soon(ish)? NOT A DEAL

ensconced

Thanks ensconced.

Great review of TH-U by Craig Anderton. Looking forward to his ReValver review. 

Also found the discussion about the Transient Tamer a few posts down from the review interesting. 

Edited by ZincT

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Does anyone know anything about JamVox? Saw it mentioned on the KVR thread but haven't heard of it before.

There's a free demo so I might give it a go.

https://www.jamvox-online.com/ 

Same here, haven't heard about this. Looks interesting, but was the last version released back in 2013? :ph34r: https://www.jamvox-online.com/downloads/

Will check the demo as well.

• Thanks 1

Just played a while with it. To be honest not impressed at all with sound quality.  Maybe in 2013 it was cool comparing to something but today...

It is a pity it is abandonware as idea is very cool... :(

Additionally:

It has very annoying bug which causes some dialog window are invisible but getting focus. Can be see only in task list and closed. Tested on Win10Pro.

Edited by Piotr
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

Just played a while with it. To be honest not impressed at all with sound quality.  Maybe in 2013 it was cool comparing to something but today...

Additionally:

It has very annoying bug which causes some dialog window are invisible but getting focus. Can be see only in task list and closed. Tested on Win10Pro.

I'm with you.  I tried jamvox and just couldn't get happy.  I thought it came in last among the major ampsims.

Edited by jude77
spelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

Additionally:

Thanks Piotr.  I had already downloaded and installed it when I realised it was 2013 vintage and abandonware at that. 
Uninstalled.  Gutted that I'm never going to get those 20 minutes back 🙄

Edited by ZincT
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Piotr.  I had already downloaded and installed it when I realised it was 2013 vintage and abandonware at that. 

You are very welcome. It is not point we all would going to disappointment room ;)

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Gutted that I'm never going to get those 20 minutes back 🙄

Yep, GASier are social creatures... When one is buying something the others have stronger desire to do the same ;)

• Like 1