Focusrite iTrack One Pre - £19.99 - 80% off

Wibbles

*This seems to be UK only*

RECORD WITHOUT BOUNDARIES, FOR LESS

• Record high resolution vocals and guitar on iPhone and iPad, wherever you are using iTrack One Pre.
  • For one week only, you can get it for over 80% off the original price, so don’t miss out on this incredible offer.
  • iTrack One Pre allows you to capture high resolution audio from a mic directly onto your iPhone or iPad, wherever and whenever you want.
  • Offer ends 21st October 5pm BST. 

https://store.focusrite.com/en-gb/product/itrack-one-pre/MOIS0012~MOIS0012

Edited by Wibbles
This seems to be UK only
  • Like 1

Apparently Focusrite's not for me. I just received email saying that they've cancelled my order due to "stock discrepancy". I wasn't sure I really need to enter the "Focusrite way" and now since they've make it even harder I think I'll just stay away. Hopefully I'm the only one with bad luck and not you.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, chris.r said:

Apparently Focusrite's not for me. I just received email saying that they've cancelled my order due to "stock discrepancy". I wasn't sure I really need to enter the "Focusrite way" and now since they've make it even harder I think I'll just stay away. Hopefully I'm the only one with bad luck and not you.

So today I have received a parcel with my brand new iTrack with "factory fresh" fragrance :D and successfully registered in my account. Later this evening I just received full refund in my card.

I have *NO IDEA* what is going on there but they must have quite an epic mess down in their office. Come on focusrite, get along!

38 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Later this evening I just received full refund in my card.

I have *NO IDEA* what is going on there but they must have quite an epic mess down in their office.

Just roll with it. I had something similar happen with Amazon. I bought a $500 KitchenAid mixer for my wife. They sent me two!! And when I sent the other one back they credited me a refund!! Tried to tell them many times. But you never speak to a person so... I just rolled with it. : )

• Haha 3