Zynatiq Intensity

cclarry

I use it often to breath life into tracks.  It can distort / harsh things up quickly if you go overboard.  The mix knob can help with this a lot if you don't want to dial down the bias and intensity trackballs.  

Try the demo, and use the presets "track silver"  and "a little magic"  on your 2 mix, and you'll quickly discover what it does and how well it does it.  

49 minutes ago, e-cue said:

I use it often to breath life into tracks.  It can distort / harsh things up quickly if you go overboard.  The mix knob can help with this a lot if you don't want to dial down the bias and intensity trackballs.  

Try the demo, and use the presets "track silver"  and "a little magic"  on your 2 mix, and you'll quickly discover what it does and how well it does it.  

Those presets exactly! Just a touch of magic. And you can easily raise and lower the effect on I think 7 or 8 little eq sliders.

Pretty sure George Martin would have used it if he could. Totally worth your demo effort.

I tried this out before when it was on offer, but didn't buy in the end. I was really keen to demo it, because I had read great reviews, notably  from Paul White at Sound on Sound. 

I found I could get better results from Ozone 8 Advanced, which I already owned, without much more effort. Granted, I have invested time learning Ozone, although I am a long way from being any kind of expert. I would say that Zynaptic will give you good results, and it's very easy to use but if you have tools such as Ozone already, then it won't give you anything you don't already have at your disposal. 

• Like 4