El motor de audio se para constantemente

frodo

Buenas ten un tarjeta  presonus fire studio con el cakewalk se me parará el motor de audio y no me deja hacer nada la lactancia y la configuraciones correcta y he probado de 20⁰maneras ha alguien le pasa algo parecido y mi pc es un i5 con 16 de Ram ¡ ayuda

Translation:

I have a Presonus Fire Studio card with Cakewalk, and the audio engine keeps stopping and it doesn't let me do anything. The latency and setup are correct, and I've tried 20 times. Is something like this happening to anybody else?

My PC is an i5 with 16MB RAM.

• 1 year later...

I've run Latencymonitor and it doesn't detect any problems. BandLab does not stop the audio engine or hear sound artifacts. It just pauses and takes a few seconds to respond. It happens all the time. In each song one or more times.

• 1 year later...

Para aquellas personas que usan CAKEWALK sin el pluguin ASIO 4 ALL, si tienes problemas con el aranque de reproducción o grabacion de pistas, esto sucede debido a que se configuro el Modo Driver, a WHASSAPI Shared o WHASSAPI Exclusive o cualquier otro deben cambiarlo como viene de fabrica a NME (32 Bit). Esto me sucedia a mi e hice el cambio y funciona de maravilla.

Traslate: For those people who use CAKEWALK without the ASIO 4 ALL plugin, if you have problems with starting playback or recording of tracks, this happens because the Driver Mode was set, to WHASSAPI Shared or WHASSAPI Exclusive or any other you should change it as it comes Default to NME (32 Bit). This happened to me and I made the change and it works great.1094958353_configurarCAKEWALKINGLES.thumb.png.d171021cc513615d145ae5de79c6c43d.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 10.00.38 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 9.58.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 9.56.42 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 9.56.18 PM.jpeg

^^ Please don't follow this advice, folks.

MME is the worst possible driver model that you can use (other than actually broken drivers like the Realtek ASIO driver or the Magix or Steinberg Low Latency driver), and is only there as a last resort if everything else fails. It will give you significant latency and poor performance overall.

ASIO4ALL isn't a real driver; it wraps WDM up in a way that DAWs see it as an ASIO driver, which is entirely not necessary for Cakewalk since it supports WDM directly, and it can actually interfere with proper drivers.

If you have a proper audio interface, it will come bundled with ASIO drivers, or have them available from the manufacturer's website. Always use this as your first option, it will give you the best performance in every way.

WASAPI works well for in-built audio like Realtek, with the caveat that WASAPI Exclusive will give you better latency but may cause issues with other audio apps while Cakewalk is using the driver (and vice versa), and WASAPI Shared will always have at least 10ms latency. If you have a proper interface, WASAPI might work OK but ASIO is always going to be a better choice if there's a driver available.

If the only thing that works on your system is MME, then you aren't running a proper audio interface. And then, if MME is working but WASAPI isn't, this is pointing to some other bigger problem that needs solving elsewhere, likely something else has control of the audio driver. Solve that and you won't need to resort to the worst driver model.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JESUS ALBERTO VILLAMIZAR HERNA said:

Para aquellas personas que usan CAKEWALK sin el pluguin ASIO 4 ALL, si tienes problemas con el aranque de reproducción o grabacion de pistas, esto sucede debido a que se configuro el Modo Driver, a WHASSAPI Shared o WHASSAPI Exclusive o cualquier otro deben cambiarlo como viene de fabrica a NME (32 Bit). Esto me sucedia a mi e hice el cambio y funciona de maravilla.

Traslate: For those people who use CAKEWALK without the ASIO 4 ALL plugin, if you have problems with starting playback or recording of tracks, this happens because the Driver Mode was set, to WHASSAPI Shared or WHASSAPI Exclusive or any other you should change it as it comes Default to NME (32 Bit). This happened to me and I made the change and it works great.1094958353_configurarCAKEWALKINGLES.thumb.png.d171021cc513615d145ae5de79c6c43d.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 10.00.38 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 9.58.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 9.56.42 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-20 at 9.56.18 PM.jpeg

Not only is this pure Bovine Excrement, this a response to a thread that died a year ago.