Another silly music comic - just when you thought it was safe to enter the coffee house

Notes_Norton

In The white Corner we have The Royal Beasts .

RoyalBeastsChessPieces4-1.jpg

VS

In The Black Corner we have The Les Paul's and various Guitars                                

AjrG3a5.jpg

all moves will be timed

twin%20chess%20clock.jpg

“I have come to the personal conclusion that while all artists are not chess players, all chess players are artists.” – Marcel Duchamp

Let the games begin.

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

16 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

<...snip...>

In The Black Corner we have The Les Paul's and various Guitars                                 guitar_1.jpg

<...snip...>

Kenny

Look at that. One right handed guitar and all those lefties. I'm ap-pauled

• Haha 1

While she is sniffing the fingerboard to check if the finger board  is rosewood , I would like to sniff the back of the guitar to check the angles of the  body contours💖

👀

Hey ! I'm Just offering my services as a willing guitar tech .💪💋👍

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz