Loading Plugins

Johnbee58

When I'm using virtual instruments and they load into a project upon launching the project file most of them load in the center of the screen.  The exception is the Aria Player for my Garritan instruments.  For some reason this load at the top left hand corner of the screen and I can barely see the progress bar.  It's not real important, but I'm wondering if there's something I can do to bring this at least where I can see most of it.  I tried just "grabbing" it with the mouse but it won't budge.  Is this something that can be controlled in CbB or Aria Player, or is it something that can't be resolved? Thanks for any suggestions.

😀John B

Any windows custom theme, Ease of access will alter a software's ability to graphically display content proportionately. This is more evident on software that's seen a few miles without updates. 

System requirements for Aria GI is Monitor with 1024×768 resolution or higher

• Like 1

To move the window which is out of screen as temporarily workaround.

• Get focus that window with holding "Ctrl+Shift" and pressing "Tab" key required times.
  • Press "Alt+Space" to get menu and then press "M" key to get into window moving mode.

Now you can move the window with cursor keys and then that window will be glued to mouse cursor moving. so left click at where you need to exit window moving mode.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chuck E Baby said:

Any windows custom theme, Ease of access will alter a software's ability to graphically display content proportionately. This is more evident on software that's seen a few miles without updates. 

System requirements for Aria GI is Monitor with 1024×768 resolution or higher

My current resolution is 1920 X 1080

🙂

Just so you don't misunderstand.  I don't mean I'm having trouble accessing Aria.  When I'm working on the open project it's right there where I need it and I can move it anywhere I want it.  My issue is when it's LOADING at the point where all the project and the plugins are loading and the little blue rectangular box is on the lower right saying whats loading.  I guess this isn't a big deal. In fact, the only ones I've seen actually loading at that point is Kontakt Player and Aria.  Trilian Bass never comes up there nor does EZ Keys or EZ Drummer.  But, like I said, in the open project everything is there and can be accessed fine. Thanks for your help.

🙂JB

4 hours ago, HIBI said:

Ah sorry, I was misunderstanding. Maybe, you are talking about location of displaying progress box of loading instruments samples etc. while loading project, right?

Yes.  And that's OK.  I appreciate your trying to help.

😉JB

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Like 1