icons ?

Paul Bush

Hi chaps. I´m new to bandlab and although i`v watched many tutorial´s (Mike suace ) I still canr get the instument icons to appear  ..left click on the track icon but no pictures appear Ive looked in the menu and all icons are on  ..confusing any coments would be helpful cheers pdb

You right-click on the default track icon and select Load Track Icon… from the pop-up menu. Then you navigate to Cakewalk Content > Cakewalk Core > Track Icons and select whatever icon you find appropriate for your track. And of course, you can make your own icons as well- Just make them 96x96 pixels and preferably save them as png files. That way you will get transparency.

I think I understand what's happened. You probably clicked on the small icon shown immediately left of the track name. You must expand the track's height so that the large track icon becomes visible. That's the only one that can be changed, and by right-clicking on the large icon you will get a pop-up menu with the "Load Track Icon…" menu option.