C o n ju re (link...I think) is working now

Jesse Screed

Hi jesse

Alternative and experimental don't are my fav styles of music,my opinion has no value because i don't have knowledges in this style.Anyway the song sound insteresting sometimes caotic,but i think is inherent to this style of music.I think is a good job you did.
Regards

Once it got into the funk groove, I dug it. Very solid pocket. Didn't mind the chaos one little bit! Maybe vocal just a bit more prominent in the mix at times. Can you hear your words consistently or does the effectery wash them out one in a while? Still those funky demons gotta swirl.

Long live your experimental music! 

cheers,

-Tom

On 10/12/2019 at 6:46 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Link not working on my iPhone. 

thanks for trying, I don't know if I have seen you here befkre

On 10/12/2019 at 10:26 AM, FJ Lamela said:

Hi jesse

Alternative and experimental don't are my fav styles of music,my opinion has no value because i don't have knowledges in this style.Anyway the song sound insteresting sometimes caotic,but i think is inherent to this style of music.I think is a good job you did.
Regards

I know exacltly what you mean, that is probably the most cognizant post evr, thank you so much

4 hours ago, freddy j said:

Hey Jesse,

I'm having the same problem as Tom above.  I can't get the link to work.

sortry this fred

3 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Once it got into the funk groove, I dug it. Very solid pocket. Didn't mind the chaos one little bit! Maybe vocal just a bit more prominent in the mix at times. Can you hear your words consistently or does the effectery wash them out one in a while? Still those funky demons gotta swirl.

Long live your experimental music! 

cheers,

-Tom

I know