TH3 Full Unlock?

Chris Hall

I really like the included guitar modeling vst. Then I accidentally unlocked the demo for the full thing for 2 weeks and fell in love.

When it ran out I tried to buy it via the links but I guess that software doesnt exist anymore - just their newer, different stuff. And they're crazy expensive.

Can I buy the one from Cakewalk still? I wrote a bunch of songs with those and now they sound bad :(

2 hours ago, Chris Hall said:

I really like the included guitar modeling vst. Then I accidentally unlocked the demo for the full thing for 2 weeks and fell in love.

When it ran out I tried to buy it via the links but I guess that software doesnt exist anymore - just their newer, different stuff. And they're crazy expensive.

Can I buy the one from Cakewalk still? I wrote a bunch of songs with those and now they sound bad :(

Unfortunately, I think you're out of luck. The good news is that just as TH3 was way better than TH2, the new version is better than TH3.

5 hours ago, Chris Hall said:

This exact thing happened to me.. I thought I'd unlocked TH3 to the "Post-Gibson Hiatus"  version, and found tons of cool stuff in there. Some time later I went back to use them and found the "Unlocked Cakewalk" version was actually pretty limited, and no option to upgrade to the full TH3.

The newer versions aren't the same, and, yes, are crazy expensive.

I discovered I could upgrade my Guitar Rig 4 (can't remember which SONAR edition this came with) to the latest version 5 for not very much, and that's what I'm currently using.

image.png.d70cf9fb99a2bdda6ea84255f1ddc850.png

I agree, though... the full TH3 looked and sounded very nice.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris Hall said:

But I could buy an actual amp at thaglt price lol

PM me, I might be able to work something out with you, it would include TH2/TH3and TH-U (all full versions, also 4 Rig Player packs for TH-U) I believe because they were all upgrades after TH2 initial purchase, they must stay chained at the hip (and that doesn't mean it will cost 3 X $). PM me if interested.

Edited by ensonced