Disciplina Medicina - Stolen Voice

Eve Ripper

https://soundcloud.com/eve_ripper/disciplina-medicina-stolen-voice

All right, I'll share with you our new song. It's a long story how it was done... Like I had my old project ressurected with new people. We decided to try fully chaotic DIY method.

It sounds like NIN, shoegaze, some 90s noisy industrial things. I hope you'll enjoy it)

fanlink: 

https://fanlink.to/dmstolenvoice

Edited by Eve Ripper

Hello,i've listened your track.

It reminds me of groups and songs from the mid to late 90s that are recorded in the collective memory of all music lovers of that time. The song is good, the mix is correct and the master has that ninety balance that I remember. Good job.

1 minute ago, FJ Lamela said:

Hello,i've listened your track.

It reminds me of groups and songs from the mid to late 90s that are recorded in the collective memory of all music lovers of that time. The song is good, the mix is correct and the master has that ninety balance that I remember. Good job.

thanks!

• Like 1

You’ve nailed the genre. (Here comes the big but, that’s a small “b” but, and let’s not forget I am a child of the ‘60’s) If I’m mixing this I’m pulling down that snare two notches and the bass one notch; Don’t! It’s your mix, your production values. As I said, you’ve nailed the genre, print it, next tune. 

(rant)Now off topic; soundclick has improved, SoundCloud sucks; they always throw something at me, almost always 3db beyond clipping, I just don’t want to hear(/rant)

Tom

Regardless of genre or time, those vocals are processed very very well and they just pop from a mix that could bury them. Kudos. I liked the track and it's kind of soft industrial if so.  A-ha meets Rammstein and the winner is . . . Dead Can Dance!

very cool track,

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

11 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Regardless of genre or time, those vocals are processed very very well and they just pop from a mix that could bury them. Kudos. I liked the track and it's kind of soft industrial if so.  A-ha meets Rammstein and the winner is . . . Dead Can Dance!

very cool track,

cheers,

-Tom

A-ha meets Rammstein. That's a funny thing)

• Haha 1