Ultra Analog V3 Updated to 3.1

cclarry

Just a quick message to let you know that a new version of Ultra Analog VA-3 is available (v3.1.0) and now features UI scaling functionality. Give it a try today and find all the introductory promotion details below.

We are very happy to introduce Ultra Analog VA-3—the brand-new edition of our analog synthesizer!

As an Ultra Analog Session user and until October 22, 2019, Ultra Analog VA-3 can be yours for the special price of $49—a 50% discount. We also have the Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS Upgrade, which include 15 additional sound pack titles, at 50% off for only $149.

The Ultra Analog VA-3 upgrade options are available for purchase from your Offers page at the address below.

Ultra Analog VA-3 Upgrades, from $49
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/offers/c/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

In this case Fleer they double the fetures with another layer capbility so it was a real update and i think reading you that they done it on purpose , if it was there from scracth peopel could have thinked of "ye you gotta pay for ui scaling ?!! 

update price is honest 39 $ now , still don't know if i'm gonna jump or wait until theyr update others and ugrade the whole bundle ...

2 minutes ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

This is good to know, Ultra Analog is a really nice synth. If you're on the fence, go get it. You won't regret it.

I have V2 and played with V3 the porblem is that i have Omnispher , Falcon , phase plant , UHE's , Arturias , NI's ..SDoftuibes ect ...lol that's the main issue we all have around lol