Spitfire Solo Violin

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

And the promo code is ...

Well, the weird thing is, over at that forum I joined earlier this week, they are talking about it there but are being all cryptic about this promo thing for some reason, so I'm left wondering, perhaps there's a reason for that. I mean, will it get me into trouble by being the first person to actually type the promo code out rather than leaving instructions to listen to a bloomin' podcast.

• Sad 1

Well, that little journey into Solo Violin resulted in me bagging the Solo Strings library.  I've lost about £30 in the process but, all in all, after discounts, I have ended up paying £197.12 for what is seen by many as a nice strings library :D

This means that I will no longer be considering BBC SO, at least not this year. And, besides, I thing I'd have been a rabbit caught in the headlights with that thing. Solo Strings doesn't appear to be quite so daunting.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, synkrotron said:

Well, that little journey into Solo Violin resulted in me bagging the Solo Strings library.  I've lost about £30 in the process but, all in all, after discounts, I have ended up paying £197.12 for what is seen by many as a nice strings library :D

This means that I will no longer be considering BBC SO, at least not this year. And, besides, I thing I'd have been a rabbit caught in the headlights with that thing. Solo Strings doesn't appear to be quite so daunting.

197 ? Tell me that this is a tipo or you went for the full library.  Not this solo violon ...

1 minute ago, Zo said:

197 ? Tell me that this is a tipo or you went for the full library.  Not this solo violon ...

The full Solo Strings library

list price £349

30% discount = £244

I paid £197

So, although I paid more than perhaps I should have, I think I still got a good deal.

I am having a play now...

14 hours ago, jesse g said:

I'll be the first one to tell them all the code but first you have to listen to episode 19 at time 55:00 ....  😎 He He He

Actually, he mentions score at 3:15  ...am I the only one that listened from the beginning?  😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Actually, he mentions score at 3:15  ...am I the only one that listened from the beginning?  😁

Fwrend,

YUP!!    😁 😁  😁 

HEY All, the code works on everything on the website.   USE THE CODE FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1