cclarry

UVI Falcon 2

Our new and improved flagship hybrid instrument has taken flight!

Covering both synthesis and sampling techniques, Falcon now allows unlimited instancing of 16 state-of-the-art oscillators, over 90 effects, powerful modulation generators, fully-scriptable MIDI processors and much more.

A free update for existing users.

$244 intro price for new users - includes 2 free expansions
https://www.uvi.net/falcon.html?utm_source=UVI+Customer&utm_campaign=62c5a3de3a-EMAIL_Release_Falcon2_NO_2019_10_10&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3375a13ef3-62c5a3de3a-28227909

• Thanks 1

Update and new Falcon 2.0 Soundlib installed without any problems. Great additional sounds were added.

It’s fantastic that UVI offer a free upgrade from Falcon 1 to Falcon 2.

I bought UVI Falcon almost four years ago. I’ve seen all Dan Worrall’s YouTube tutorials a couple of times and I’ve also seen the Groove3 tutorial UVI Falcon Explained. Maybe it would have been wise for me to sit down and properly learn Falcon 1 before Falcon 2 came along and added even more stuff I don’t have the faintest idea how to use.

21 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Hmm... I have Falcon with ProTools wonder if it's a free upgrade with that version.

Hmmm me too.

23 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Oh damn it I have to buy this

Hmmm me too. 

The 2.0 version seems less CPU destroying to me.  Of course I'm running on a workstation that's a lot faster than the last time I checked Falcon's speed.

To be fair UVI normal patches run in Falcon with low CPU.  But with Falcon you get 2 expansions and the ones I picked, Ether Fields and Cinematic Shades, have a few patches that if you played big cords on them would destroy my old computer.  I can still get Cinematic Shades Amino to get up around 50% if you hold down enough keys. 😀  Still doesn't seem to use multicores very much at all.