Something from the past.

Wookiee

Music production and listening here at The 4077 has been a little on the back foot over the last couple of months due to circumstance beyond a Wookiee's control.  I was listening to FreddyJ's new tune and checked out my own Soundclick page and discovered some of my old stuff there, thought I should share this old work when I had little idea of what I was doing mix wise.  (I still probably do not)

I wrote Dripples sometime around 2002 to 2004 , using mainly hardware synths JV1080, Korg 05R/W, the drums come for the SW1000SG Card.

Thanks for lending this your ears.

Hi Wookie,i've listened your song and I have felt a certain nostalgia when I have identified sounds that have been recorded in the memory of all lovers of musical technology. It is an easy song to hear, and beautiful and even relaxing. A job very well done.

• Like 1

Absoflippinlutely enjoyed the heck out of this song.  I have said this before but at the risk of repeating myself too many times ---- you have quite a talent for blending sounds to come up with some wonderful music.  I particularly enjoyed the introduction of that flute like sound (and the change up) that came in around 5:40.  This is a long song but it kept my attention throughout.  Very nice indeed!!!  Oh ya, Dripples --- perfect title!

Thanks for posting!

• Like 1