80% off ALL Nembrini Products!

cclarry

2 hours ago, Zo said:

i don't like usually how the tone controls react in THU TH3 usually , a simple Filter built in ala Brainworx would have been handy

I don't think we are talking about the same tone controls. I mean HP and LP checkboxes inside the TH-U properties pop-up instead of ReSPiRe. xD

ReSPIre.JPG

3 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I don't think we are talking about the same tone controls. I mean HP and LP checkboxes inside the TH-U properties pop-up instead of ReSPiRe. xD

ReSPIre.JPG

lol tottally forgot about those and i've been playing with this yeturday specially with the rear mic , witch brings some scooped boxiness that reminds me certain metal tone 

2 hours ago, Zo said:

i noticed is that the lack of dynamic of the nembreni versus Amplitube and THU BUT i then wtach video of real things and it sounds as crappy lol

That is correct. AT4 and TH3 (TH-U not so much) follow the dynamic curve of the original signal, whereas ReValver, Kazrog and Nembrini (Brainworx not so much) add realistic tube compression. Another thing to keep in mind is listening to an amp live and a recorded performance may be  as different experience as day and night. Besides this, playing live adds another dimension and the sound is not perceived in the same manner as what other people usually hear in the same moment being in the same room. And I'm not talking frequencies/reflections here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Solid choice of cabs. I have quite a few and still plan to get more. :D

Ignite IR loader is good enough to start experimenting with IRs, but MCabinet ups the game significantly with its unique synthesized resonances. Throw in the ability to analyze a bunch of IRs and sum up their characteristics  in one profile and you get a very powerful tool to recab all your virtual or real amps. I definitely recommend to demo it. If you like it, the APD deal is the way to go.

Thanks @Soundwise

• Like 1