80% off ALL Nembrini Products!

cclarry

9 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I don't see a point in checking something overpriced. Sorry, unless they have some sales, I won't even look there.

Fair , you do have 3 amps and pedals (comp, eq , delay reverb , drive ect ..)

You made me try the bad boy and it is indeed better (soundwise ) than the marshall specailly with the 1960 cab

image.thumb.png.29f63865d6ea9d0d165bfbced590699b.png

9 minutes ago, Zo said:

Fair , you do have 3 amps and pedals (comp, eq , delay reverb , drive ect ..)

You made me try the bad boy and it is indeed better (soundwise ) than the marshall specailly with the 1960 cab

image.thumb.png.29f63865d6ea9d0d165bfbced590699b.png

I don't know what you are listening to here :P Marshall is the winner by far (at least for guitar players :P), I bought the Marshall today for me

is the best thing ever: I watched a long time ago a video about Les Pauls (a guitar store channel) where Phil X (now in Bon Jovi) mentioned something

about the Marshall stack and a Les Paul is what has been used to record more than 50% albums (I think he mentioned more than that but don't want to exaggerate). Now I know why: I've played real Marshall stacks, and wow, this emulation is sooo good.

Also read your comments about being not bassy and more mid oriented, so perhaps it is just not your style (plus you're not a guitar player, right?)

I tested a month ago the PLINI, sounds great on the videos, but in real life... was so meh I don't know why it cost so much, lol.

At the end of the day there are as many guitar tones as guitar players so there is no truth here. I just love this one so much that I feel finally free of tone seeking (through guitar amp emulations), I just pick my guitar now and play, noodle, create as much as possible, so much fun.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I don't know what you are listening to here :P Marshall is the winner by far (at least for guitar players :P), I bought the Marshall today for me

is the best thing ever: I watched a long time ago a video about Les Pauls (a guitar store channel) where Phil X (now in Bon Jovi) mentioned something

about the Marshall stack and a Les Paul is what has been used to record more than 50% albums (I think he mentioned more than that but don't want to exaggerate). Now I know why: I've played real Marshall stacks, and wow, this emulation is sooo good.

Also read your comments about being not bassy and more mid oriented, so perhaps it is just not your style (plus you're not a guitar player, right?)

I tested a month ago the PLINI, sounds great on the videos, but in real life... was so meh I don't know why it cost so much, lol.

At the end of the day there are as many guitar tones as guitar players so there is no truth here. I just love this one so much that I feel finally free of tone seeking (through guitar amp emulations), I just pick my guitar now and play, noodle, create as much as possible, so much fun.

Carlos the marshall is exellent also but it lacks like a lways some meat versus this one i'm using it fro crunch not heavy drive .... try my setting and try to make it as warm on the masrhsall ..

when i see the quality of membrini coding i can only think that Pa fuked the thing when it come to cabinet and their set up .... instead of asking peoiple like J. Barresi or i don't know they kept doing their own thing and knowing that they're mainly metal heads i understand why it can sucks for a lot of other materials !! don't know ...what do i know about gtr lol 

5 minutes ago, Carlos said:

so there is no truth here

Exactly!

22 minutes ago, Zo said:

My demos had expired long ago, so I had to judge by listening to the online reviews. Well, now that I purchased the BST100 license and tried the plugin with Celestion IRs - it's just what the doctor ordered!

FWIW, I still doubt the MRH810 tracks will have good separation in the mix. At least, easily dialed in.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zo said:

Carlos the marshall is exellent also but it lacks like a lways some meat versus this one i'm using it fro crunch not heavy drive .... try my setting and try to make it as warm on the masrhsall ..

On my end the Marshall has meat in abundance. For me it sounds stellar, maybe your source isn't that good, idk.
On my end I plug my FAT Les Paul (I have 2) and it makes the original sound just sound beyond amazing, but doesn't change it, whereas the other emulations
(most of them) mold my guitar tone to make it sound great but DIFFERENT. As if it didn't matter what you put through those, making it sound the same

no matter the guitar source.
Nembrini is like playing the actual thing. Clean channel is amazing too.
Rememeber depending on the volume of the source is how the Nembrini will react, just as a regular amp. Which is great too.

I would have to test it more, but so far this Nembrini is PERFECT :P

12 minutes ago, Zo said:

when i see the quality of membrini coding i can only think that Pa fuked the thing when it come to cabinet and their set up .... instead of asking peoiple like J. Barresi or i don't know they kept doing their own thing and knowing that they're mainly metal heads i understand why it can sucks for a lot of other materials !! don't know ...what do i know about gtr lol 

So far I know Megadual is so good, it does sound like (I love cab 003 and 005) a real amp, I haven't tested with other IR's though.

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

So far I know Megadual is so good, it does sound like (I love cab 003 and 005) a real amp, I haven't tested with other IR's though.

yep megadual / single can soun really close to actual mebrini, i really feel rhe same disto but dieffrent curves (eq) ...

Yep of course the marcshall can have meat but i had to boost all the way bass unlike the other ...the sources is stellar  blues low New Orleans recording ..they're super close , i will give the adavntage to marshal l for higher tone ....understand here that clean to high Marsahll is the winner , cause the high gain on the other is a pain for my ears , that said i prefer the softer tone of the other ...but question of taste , we can all agree that this dude knows his tuff and it's quality stuff here !!

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

yep megadual / single can soun really close to actual mebrini, i really feel rhe same disto but dieffrent curves (eq) ...

Yep of course the marcshall can have meat but i had to boost all the way bass unlike the other ...the sources is stellar  blues low New Orleans recording ..they're super close , i will give the adavntage to marshal l for higher tone ....understand here that clean to high Marsahll is the winner , cause the high gain on the other is a pain for my ears , that said i prefer the softer tone of the other ...but question of taste , we can all agree that this dude knows his tuff and it's quality stuff here !!

🤩 I actually lower the  bass :P (lead Channel). I love the clean channel with some gain (Volume knob on Clean channel) on it to give it "body".
Actually this is the first amp where I add mids and highs (remember I even have Vintage Amp Room which has a Marshall stack).

Ok, perhaps what I don't like about the Nembrini is the naming of some knobs: Volume vs Gain. Grrr it irks me... on the Clean Channel gain is Volume.... grrrr....
lol So lots of experimenting with the Volume/Gain knobs to actually see/feel what they do to achieve the great tone one has in mind.

This amp for me means Guns n' roses and Kiss (there is  a video where a guy peruses the presets, it can do even metal). And the aforementioned bands have
the best guitar tones ever. Slash and Ace Freheley (and Paul Stanley).

🤩 I actually lower the  bass :P (lead Channel). I love the clean channel with some gain (Volume knob on Clean channel) on it to give it "body".
Actually this is the first amp where I add mids and highs (remember I even have Vintage Amp Room which has a Marshall stack).

Ok, perhaps what I don't like about the Nembrini is the naming of some knobs: Volume vs Gain. Grrr it irks me... on the Clean Channel gain is Volume.... grrrr....
lol So lots of experimenting with the Volume/Gain knobs to actually see/feel what they do to achieve the great tone one has in mind.

This amp for me means Guns n' roses and Kiss (there is  a video where a guy peruses the presets, it can do even metal). And the aforementioned bands have
the best guitar tones ever. Slash and Ace Freheley (and Paul Stanley).

lol ok now i understand , i hate those tones ...it's just taking of any articulation , it's like painting a piant with BIgggg brushes if you know what i mean ....i'm more a Monnet guy ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zo said:

lol ok now i understand , i hate those tones ...it's just taking of any articulation , it's like painting a piant with BIgggg brushes if you know what i mean ....i'm more a Monnet guy ;) 

Ohhh, well, now we know! ;)

Oh yeah, first line is awesome, I believe I can achieve that with the Marshall :P
Line has body/meat indeed, great tone.

yes check this out :

start from here , this amp is indeed precise and beefy at the same time 

image.thumb.png.c4a64708576f42f9e5301104a7cccfd7.png

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I tested the audio with the Clean channel all the volume up (ok at 8   )  all bass  (ok, 9) , no treble (FIRST lower the master volume) 1 presence on master controls too. 3 on Reverb.  

Edited by Carlos