80% off ALL Nembrini Products!

cclarry

21 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Well I think I’ll  have to jump on the MRH810 at $27...Only one amp, but it is a really good “next gen” Marshall. 

There you go man. I'm thinking of getting the psa1000 - just to get something lol. I own a hardware psa-1 and there's nothing out there like it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marshall said:

Well I think I’ll  have to jump on the MRH810 at $27...Only one amp, but it is a really good “next gen” Marshall. 

Interesting. I'm not impressed by the demo. How do you know it's good?

Nevermind. It's not the droids tones I'm looking for.

Edited by Soundwise
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

There you go man. I'm thinking of getting the psa1000 - just to get something lol. I own a hardware psa-1 and there's nothing out there like it. 

It’s you I have to thank Christian, for putting me onto it.  I love my S Gear, but try as I might I CANNOT dial in that clarity across all frequencies and crunch combined that I get from the Nembrini. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I spent hours using the demo in fully mixed songs, substituting in the Nembrini...doesn’t always work, but when it does it’s sweet. So I think it gives me something extra, but tone is such a personal thing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marshall said:

It’s you I have to thank Christian, for putting me onto it.  I love my S Gear, but try as I might I CANNOT dial in that clarity across all frequencies and crunch combined that I get from the Nembrini. 

Right on. I was turned on to the Nembrini by HASR https://honestampsimreviews.com/author/honestampsimreviews/ - good resource, it's generally one guy's opinion but it's a good and learned opinion and a ton of amp sim reviews all in one place. 

• Like 1

This has to be the best guitar amp ever:  https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/mrh810-lead-series-guitar-amplifier 

I've tested or have Guitar Rig 5, IK's Amplitube 4 MAX... Bias 2, THU... whatever, you name it, even NEMBRINI Soldano (which I don't think it's that good),
but this Marshall emu... uff... it respects my Les Paul tone and really makes it sound it's been played through a Marshall Amp, sounds great for cleans, lead, crunch (from blues to prob metal? idk, hard rock indeed), you name it, takes rather well some pedal emulations, and when you think you found your tone, add the free Mercuriall Chorus... uff...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Soundwise said:

A lot of my Gtr friends praise neural dsp stuff , have you tried those ?

This video made me download the demo (already checked the Soldano demo before the sale, unimpressed),
and even though I had to use different settings for my Les Paul, the video stays true to the plugin's sound (sounds better in person).
(Because among other things, Youtube audio sckz, we all know this, and yeah, I understand why Youtube does it, not blaming them).

Edited by Carlos

20 hours ago, Marshall said:

Nembrini amps undeniably boast the highest details, clarity and response. But, summed together, all these factors make your guitar sound wooly and mashy in the mix. This may be due to the Choptones IRs. Gotta give it a try with other IRs and compare with the real tube heads/preamps I have.

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

I wasn't all that impressed with the Soldano demo, but the Marshall was on point. At this price, it's a no brainer.....purchased!  :)

Funny thing :)

Kind  in the contrary in my case :)

After testing Soldanoish thing started to like it. After testing Marshalish thing I abandoned idea to buy it.

Anyway what is good they started to notice their price is far too high for just a single amp sim...

testing the marshall here , what i do love is the plugin implementation , dude soooooooo much better that BX !!!!! pffff just for that i wish i didn't bought last BX to go mebrini , my eyes would have thk me !!

1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

Nembrini amps undeniably boast the highest details, clarity and response. But, summed together, all these factors make your guitar sound wooly and mashy in the mix. This may be due to the Choptones IRs. Gotta give it a try with other IRs and compare with the real tube heads/preamps I have.

Not during my testing! Often, (but not always) I found the Nembrini sat perfectly in the mix, but it’ll depend what kind of music you’re making and what the guitar is competing with. 

1 minute ago, Marshall said:

Not during my testing! Often, (but not always) I found the Nembrini sat perfectly in the mix, but it’ll depend what kind of music you’re making and what the guitar is competing with. 

The Nembrini have tis tendancy to not be so meatty iv'e found , so not a lot of bass witch means that it has the mid presence pronounced ...

Try Neural DSP Plini and tell me , i've found the tone of this bad boy the most natural and less agressive to all i'm testing right now , i can have precision whitout agression ... i'm using the clean amp for crunch ....

2 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

This review sold the BST100 to me

And this just confirmed, that 2210 is ... ermm... not for everyone.

be sure to check Plini from neural dsp !! it has depth and natural tone with a precision that is rare !!