Softube Tape 50% off

cclarry

Using the voucher code "TAPE4FOCUSRITE" at checkout will give you half off Tape, our much-loved
plug-in closely emulating the behavior of not one but three analog tape machines, with all their
characteristic flaws, to bring just the right creative analog vibe to your work.

Here

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mibby said:

This one has been on my list for awhile since it integrates with Studio One. I'm still waiting for that no-brainer deal though.  Softube just doesn't seem to like playing that game.

Works well as a Mix Engine FX (Tape Multitrack), only have to do a little dance to be able to use it and CTC-1 Pro or the original Console Shaper together as each Mix Engine Fx has only 1 slot,no biggie though.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ensonced said:

Don't know about SONAR issue, I stopped using Platinum before Tape was released, I've never had an issue in Studio One with Tape, either as a normal Plugin or as a Mix Engine FX (Tape Multitrack)

There was a known issue with one vst3 colponent of it lessing sonar plugin names .... so the solution was to erase this component until they solve it ...

I did .