Playlist Lyrics Display Issues

On 10/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, Ben Staton said:

Hi again Michael,
Your original post says the problem started happening when you installed 2019.09. However, I tested it in 2019.05, and I'm seeing it there too.
Please can you let me know which version of CbB you were using before you installed 2019.09? Just trying to find out if it's an old, existing bug,  something we introduced with the recent playlist changes, or if we're talking about different things.
Thanks,
Ben

The only working version for this was sonar 8.5, after, all other versions bugged when a song is loaded from a playlist instead of file-Open.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, Ben Staton said:

Hi again Michael,
Your original post says the problem started happening when you installed 2019.09. However, I tested it in 2019.05, and I'm seeing it there too.
Please can you let me know which version of CbB you were using before you installed 2019.09? Just trying to find out if it's an old, existing bug,  something we introduced with the recent playlist changes, or if we're talking about different things.
Thanks,
Ben

The only working version for this was sonar 8.5, after, all other versions bugged when a song is loaded from a playlist instead of file-Open.