IK Fender Collection 1

cclarry

2 hours ago, Piotr said:

It is excellent price...

I thought about selling my duplicate but it is pointless as credit transfer would cost ~16EUR + JP (6 + strangely decreased value, maybe deduced after removing pack from account)

yep when you sell some , their generated credits get removed from your account ... 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

My only wish is the handling of account and licences ..i have too much stuff lol at least for exemple if you own every tracks stuff , away to put tracks Max and take off indiv licences 

Purchasing singles individually and in many cases over time is not the same as purchasing a bundle like T-RackS 5 MAX.  There are benefits to buying all at the same time in T-RackS 5 MAX, so choosing to purchase individually over a period of time is indeed not the same as buying the full package at one time so we don't (similar to others) don't typically change a group of individual items into a bundle retroactively.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Purchasing singles individually and in many cases over time is not the same as purchasing a bundle like T-RackS 5 MAX.  There are benefits to buying all at the same time in T-RackS 5 MAX, so choosing to purchase individually over a period of time is indeed not the same as buying the full package at one time so we don't (similar to others) don't typically change a group of individual items into a bundle retroactively.

Peter , the acquistion porcess might not be the same , but the resulting package is exactly the same , nope ?

No it's not the same. @cclarryis the best example. If you buy singles, you get so many Jam Points. You buy the bundle you get so many Jam Points.

If they then merged them together, how could you sell the single you bought. And how can they then (here is the biggie) deduct Jam Points from your account for the selling of that Single.

I still can't figure out how in the h3ll Larry got negative Jam Points!! (I still laugh about that!!)

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Grem said:

No it's not the same. @cclarryis the best example. If you buy singles, you get so many Jam Points. You buy the bundle you get so many Jam Points.

If they then merged them together, how could you sell the single you bought. And how can they then (here is the biggie) deduct Jam Points from your account for the selling of that Single.

I still can't figure out how in the h3ll Larry got negative Jam Points!! (I still laugh about that!!)

lol 

ok

you buy A you get X jampoints

you buy B you get X JP

You buy C you get X jp 

So you got 3X JP , sales comes you use 2X JP ...so you have X JP remaining , now Larry decide to sell A and B he get - X JP lol

• Like 4

Nah, not in the Custom Shop. That’s where you use gear credits. And you can use jam points to partly pay for gear credits in the main IK store. But I want to use those jam points directly in the Custom Shop, like them gear credits. Dang. 

5 hours ago, Grem said:

But if you can use JP to buy GC, isn't that just like using the JP in Custom Shop? 

Unless you want to use them Jam Points like GC! Dollar for dollar, pound for pound!!

Yep i was talking dollar for a dollar  .... 

• Like 1