Stupid Deal of the Hour

e-cue

1 hour ago, Marc Cormier said:

Got the package with booklet and USB, did the initial registration with XChange but haven't received the security code via email to get to the serial #s.

You might want to log in to Xchange, and the codes should be there also...

5 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Also trying to figure out how to finish registering Ohmboyz.  The installer doesn't like any of the "names" I add to the field for registration, despite having registered with the Ohmboyz site.

When you sign into your Ohmforce account, you can see your username on the top right corner. I'd click on "my products" next to make sure you correctly registered Ohmboyz. Then click on your username to see the email address associated with your account. Hope this helps.

by the way, I have not inserted that USB into my computer and never would. If a developer doesn't let me download the original SW from their website, then maybe it's not a good idea to install their sw in my computer anyways.

Just me answering a question nobody asked.

😁

7 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Anyone figure out how to download the Loop Loft stuff?  The link on the thumb drive is no longer good, and Loop Loft isn't responding to me.  Figured I'd ask here before I bug Xchange.

I tried using the code at checkout, no bueno. Let me know what they tell you. We may be SOL since LoopLoft changed hands recently. Maybe contact NI directly? The website looks like it's barely functioning.

I logged in.  Filled out the info.  They emailed a confirmation code within 10 seconds.  I confirmed, and instantly got serials for all these, which were also emailed:

VendorProductSerial#

EP1093-2PreSonusStudio One 2 Producer

EP1036-18CakewalkCA-2ACA2A

EP1035-96Image LineGroove Machine

EP1035-279Image LineDeckadance 

EPLLTPPLoop LoftThe Producer Pack (I emailed them.  Dead link on the usb drive too.)

EP1035-240Ohm ForceSynthohm

EP1035-242Ohm ForceOhmboyz

EP1035-283EisenbergEinklang

EP1099-2Groove31-Year Pass

EP1049-23IK MultimediaAmpliTube Metal (love them jam points)

EP1049-18IK MultimediaT-RackS 3 Deluxe (whew, even more jam points)

EP1068-6PSP AudiowareBusPressor

EP1054-1Smithson MartinEmulator Pro

10 seconds later I got an email from Sonnox for TransMod.  Entire process took less time than it took me to post this.

Edited by e-cue
  • Like 1

The site probably does something bad with the underlying code. Or letting others...

My Firefox can not navigate the site.

A couple of days ago i used the link in the first post. It didn't matter what i clicked on, it always reopened the start page.

Today i tested the link in the second post. It opened to a hardware synth. It didn't matter what i then clicked on, it always reopened the hardware synth page. I then tried the link in the first post...it was not the sites start page...it was the hardware synth page.🤕

It's no biggie, i was just curious about the sites offerings.

Edited by Kurre
Correction.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, Monomox said:

When you sign into your Ohmforce account, you can see your username on the top right corner. I'd click on "my products" next to make sure you correctly registered Ohmboyz. Then click on your username to see the email address associated with your account. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I hadn't realized there was a link in the site account to initiate sending a serial. I figured that would just show the one I registered, but all sorted now. 

• Like 1