Stupid Deal of the Hour

e-cue

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

Currently:  

Fender Vintage Voltage Straight-Straight Instrument Cable-12 ft.-Black 2-Pack 

With a vintage look and pro quality, Fender’s Vintage Voltage cables are designed for performance and constructed with quality materials to provide sonic clarity.

Was:  Regular Price $49.98 Savings:  Your Savings $25.00 Your Price $24.98

This one's still live...all this for $40 including a year pass to Groove3!!!!!

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/xchange-producer-collection-with-presonus-cakewalk-ik-multimedia-image-line-loop-loft-ohm-force-and-sonnox/j15044000000000

PreSonus Studio One Producer 2.0

Cakewalk CA-2A

Eisenberg Einklang

IK AmpliTube 2 Metal

IK T-RackS 3 Deluxe

Image Line Deckadance 2

Image Line Groove Machine

Loop Loft The Producer Pack V1

Ohm Force OhmBoyz

Ohm Force Symptohm

PSPaudioware BussPressor

SmithsonMartin Emulator Pro

Sonnox TransMod Native

Groove3 1-Year Pass

• Like 1

Thanks Dan.  I would've missed it.  I guess they are doing that extended thing again (Previous hourly deals—add to cart for extended savings!) lower down on the page.  

Edited by e-cue

3 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Need to stop checking here. Couldn’t resist. Wonder if the S1 will grace upgrade to 4. 

Grace upgrade?  🤣*

Unfortunately no (Presonus doesn't license like Steinberg**), but you can buy your way in!
So for under $100 (after buying this puppy) you can upgrade to Studio One 4 Pro.

https://shop.presonus.com/Studio-One-4-Professional-Upgrade-from-Professional-or-Producer-all-versions

or you can wait till Studio One 5 pro to upgrade...

*no disrespect intended. I bought a similar package that included the same Studio1 version a couple of years back and had hoped the same thing.

**Steinberg gives latest version based on when you activate your license.  With Presonus you've got what you got/bought.

Edited by TheSteven
because if I don't edit a post a half dozen times the post fairies will steal my guitar while I sleep...
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Grace upgrade?  🤣*

Unfortunately no (Presonus doesn't license like Steinberg**), but you can buy your way in!
So for under $100 (after buying this puppy) you can upgrade to Studio One 4 Pro.

https://shop.presonus.com/Studio-One-4-Professional-Upgrade-from-Professional-or-Producer-all-versions

*no disrespect intended. I bought a similar package that included the same Studio1 version a couple of years back and had hoped the same thing.

**Steinberg gives latest version based on when you activate your license.  With Presonus you've got what you got/bought.

$40 for a year of groove3 and $99 to upgrade to S1 pro is the stealest steal I've seen in a while

Edited by Monomox

12 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Grace upgrade?  🤣*

Hey, one can dream. 

yeah, knew about the discounted upgrade, which was part of the temptation. Think I'll wait for 5 before further cash drop, though. I'm already well DAW'd. 

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Anyone buy this and NOT received the security code from Xchange?  It's been 3 days...

Are you asking if they have applied the code and not gotten the email from Xchange
with the Serial #'s for the products?  Or, are you asking if they have received the "Package" with the code
to get the serial#'s?  The email you receive after applying the code is instant usually, and the serial #'s
will show in your Xchange account I believe...so, if you haven't received the "package" that has a
the booklet with the redemption code, then that's one thing, and not
getting the "email" with all the serial #'s for the products, after having entered the code on the
Xchange site is another... 

8 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Got the package with booklet and USB, did the initial registration with XChange but haven't received the security code via email to get to the serial #s.

Ah, gotcha.  I haven't opened the box yet.  I'll do it today.

Anyone figure out how to download the Loop Loft stuff?  The link on the thumb drive is no longer good, and Loop Loft isn't responding to me.  Figured I'd ask here before I bug Xchange.

Also trying to figure out how to finish registering Ohmboyz.  The installer doesn't like any of the "names" I add to the field for registration, despite having registered with the Ohmboyz site.

1 hour ago, Marc Cormier said:

Got the package with booklet and USB, did the initial registration with XChange but haven't received the security code via email to get to the serial #s.

I got an email with the codes seconds after I registered my bundle at x change, check your spam folder?

• Like 1