PA Flash Sale - Millenial EQ

cclarry

2 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

I was able to stack the reissued monthly voucher with this; got it for $14.99. I haven't demoed it for sound, but I like that I can read the text on the faceplate so easily! Sad when that's one of the things you think of first!

I aint  getting it for that exact reason ... tired of killing my eyes because they keep ignoring requests ...

2 hours ago, Zo said:

I aint  getting it for that exact reason ... tired of killing my eyes because they keep ignoring requests ...

I am confused ZO, :P, Craig mentioned he can actually read the faceplate so easily, and that's why you didn't get this particular plugin? 😋

7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I am confused ZO, :P, Craig mentioned he can actually read the faceplate so easily, and that's why you didn't get this particular plugin? 😋

Lol yep but i wonder what resolution he is working on lol ... was lazy to reformulate lol ipad doesn t help ...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

I was able to stack the reissued monthly voucher with this; got it for $14.99. I haven't demoed it for sound, but I like that I can read the text on the faceplate so easily! Sad when that's one of the things you think of first!

Even at $14.99 I've added enough EQs.   Last month I acquired every EQ from IK.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

It's the beginning of the month, so I am waiting for other stuff to be on sale so I can use my voucher.

i stopped this game with PA  , they let you use your vaucher an dthen put a deal that everybody want like the shadows hill or something else to then put in a position to buy it witch vaucher  ...lol classic ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zo said:

i stopped this game with PA  , they let you use your vaucher an dthen put a deal that everybody want like the shadows hill or something else to then put in a position to buy it witch vaucher  ...lol classic ...

Yeah, but you know I have loads of stuff so patience is key here, I don't need PA plugins, I have my eye on 2 or 3, if they come my way, I will snatch them asap.

• Haha 1