Cakewalk not downloading?

Skyline_UK

I had to zap my PC today as it got its Win10 knickers in a twist- badly.  It fixed Windows failing to start up but removed all my apps.

I'm attempting to download Cakewalk again via the Bandlab Assistant but all it says is 'Downloading... (0/1)' and actually nothing at all is happening.

Does anyone know of a better way to reinstall my Cakewalk?  And how do I regain all the addons I bought that used to sit on my Sonar account?  Are they lost forever?  Where do I get Zeta from?

😩

Edited by Skyline_UK

33 minutes ago, Skyline_UK said:

And how do I regain all the addons I bought that used to sit on my Sonar account?  Are they lost forever?  Where do I get Zeta from?

The old Cakewalk account should still have all the old products. Use Cakewalk Command Center for the products listed in it. Use the installers in your account for older products. Install CbB last.

• Like 1

That happened to me this past spring when I tried to DL it to my Windows 10 machine as a second to my main Win 8 in my music room.  I just let it go for a while.  Just because it seems to be stuck on" Downloading ...0/1% doesn't mean it's not doing anything or it's stuck.  I just left it alone and in about 10 to 15 minutes or so it went from 0/1 to 100%.  I'd say just be patient with it and give it time.  Worked for me.  Good luck.

🙂John B

• Like 1