Collaboration needed for a song (singer and/or guitarist)

Lee Shapiro

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I figure it's pretty safe in the Coffee House...
I wrote this song for a friend to sing, she's got a great voice but for reasons I won't get into she is unable to work on this with me at this time.
I wrote it with a bluesy female vocalist in mind, plus if anyone has ever heard me sing, you'll know I prefer working with vocalists.
So for vocals my preferences would be in this order: 1- Bluesy female vocalist, 2- Any decent female vocalist, or 3- a decent male or female vocalist.
As a secondary collaboration, I would also be interested in a electric blues lead guitarist to do the guitar solo part.
If you are  (or know anyone that you can recommend) any of the above, please let me know.

I posted the song below.  It's a rough draft, and the lyrics have been updated since I originally recorded it. (just minor changes here and there)
It is  a political song, so depending on your personal politics, that may be a factor for working on it.
The guitar solo begins at around 4:20 and lasts about 50 seconds.   Thanks again!

"A Man Without Love"
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13819676

• 2 weeks later...