[ignore]

SteveStrummerUK

Ignore VST does not give you any say in your mix, and will not let you make any changes to your tracks. Ignore VST uses machine learning to override all of your plugin settings, and mix decisions giving you a cleaner, clearer and better sounding mix.  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Ignore VST does not give you any say in your mix, and will not let you make any changes to your tracks. Ignore VST uses machine learning to override all of your plugin settings, and mix decisions giving you a cleaner, clearer and better sounding mix.  

I'm saving up for Ignore Advanced. That will also ignore every track you recorded and replace them with tracks from worldwide smash hits so that every track you produce is a guaranteed success.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, paulo said:

I'm saving up for Ignore Advanced. That will also ignore every track you recorded and replace them with tracks from worldwide smash hits so that every track you produce is a guaranteed success.

I'm going for the full shabang....The Ignore Deluxe Suite!

Edited by cclarry
  • Great Idea 1

The more you add to a mix, the greater your risk of it sounding bad. With Ignore 3.94.01 build 69b71R update you won't be able to touch your mouse, or your control surface. An electrical shock, along with the latest advancement in A.I. technology will insure that you have absolutely no input in the crafting of your mix. 

Edited by S.L.I.P.
  • Haha 1