IK Studio Month

cclarry

It's your time to join the IK audio interface and controller family with the MAX Your I/O promotion! Now through the end of October, register AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, or iRig Pro I/O to get AmpliTube MAX (a $/€499.99 value) or register iRig Keys I/O 25 or iRig Keys I/O 49 to get SampleTank MAX (a $/€499.99 value) free with qualifying hardware purchases.

October is Studio Month and we are bringing you great savings to take your studio to the next level by using IK music production tools. From October 3rd through November 5th, save up to 50% on IK's most popular studio software. We've included great deals on AmpliTube, SampleTank, T-RackS, Total Studio 2 MAX and more, giving you the complete package for your studio. Click here to see the full details.
20191001_studio_month_news@2x.jpg

AmpliTube 4 $/€149.99 $/€74.99
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe $/€299.99 $/€149.99

T-RackS 5 $/€149.99 $/€74.99
T-RackS 5 Deluxe $/€299.99 $/€149.99

ARC 2.5 $/€199.99 $/€99.99
ARC 2.5 Crossgrade $/€149.99 $/€89.99

Lurssen Mastering Console $/€159.99 $/€95.99

SampleTank 4 SE $/€149.99 $/€99.99
SampleTank 4 $/€299.99 $/€199.99
SampleTank 4 (boxed) $/€329.99 $/€219.99
SampleTank 4 Upgrade $/€199.99 $/€139.99
SampleTank 4 Upgrade (boxed) $/€229.99 $/€159.99

Total Studio 2 MAX $/€999.99 $/€599.99
Total Studio 2 MAX (boxed) $/€1,029.99 $/€617.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade $/€699.99 $/€419.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade (boxed) $/€729.99 $/€437.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade $/€499.99 $/€299.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade (boxed) $/€529.99 $/€317.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade $/€299.99 $/€179.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (boxed) $/€329.99 $/€197.99
Buy now or see more information

Edited by cclarry

12 minutes ago, Grem said:

Find the iRig I/O 25 at Sweetwater/Musicians Friend for $199. 

Looks like a sweet little keyboard.

The 49 key is $299. Whew!~!

You can usually get a Musician's Friend Coupon that
will reduce that price a bit...but there aren't any right now

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Find the iRig I/O 25 at Sweetwater/Musicians Friend for $199. 

Looks like a sweet little keyboard.

The 49 key is $299. Whew!~!

They're junk.    I never buy an interface that uses micro USB.  Those ports have short life span. 

2 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

It would be for home  use only for me as an extra controller.

I can say if you don't own SampleTank, I encourage you to d/l the demo or free version. There are some really good sound in there. It's also a multi-channel synth that can be used in programs like BiaB to get fantastic sounds out of it. BiaB uses Sampletank really well. I have been pleased with SampleTank 3 & 4. I have more great sound than I can use!

33 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

They're junk.    I never buy an interface that uses micro USB.  Those ports have short life span. 

1. iRig Keys I/O don't use Micro-USB.  Never have.

2. Our devices that do have been used heavily by many for years without an issue.  If you experienced and issue with any of our devices that do, the team would gladly take care of the issue.

12 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia   In the promotion of IO/25 or IO/49 can I get the boxed version of Max even if I have to pay for shipping?

The free plugins are digital download.  The USB versions are $30 more plus shipping and we are not able to make such substitutions in this promotion at this time.  Edit - but I'll pass along this scenario to the team even if only to cover the possibility in the future.

37 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

It would be for home  use only for me as an extra controller. 

It doesn't use Micro-USB but even if it did, we have people using our units that do quite heavily without issue.  Just like millions of Android devices have for many years.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 3

thanks Pete

I'll have to weigh my options on which way to go.  I take it the download is multiple downloads to get the full package. Or at least  I hope it is. I could run the downloads at nighttime for couple weeks to get the whole package.

5 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

1. iRig Keys I/O don't use Micro-USB.  Never have.

2. Our devices that do have been used heavily by many for years without an issue.  If you experienced and issue with any of our devices that do, the team would gladly take care of the issue.

Uh  yeah Pete sure they do. Mine is out of warranty but mine is an iRig Keys.  Junk.