75% off “MRhythmizerMB” by MeldaProduction (29 USD | 22 GBP)

TheSteven

At VSTbuzz - €25  which is cheaper than Melda's BF or weekly Eternal Madness sales price

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-mrhythmizermb-by-meldaproduction/

A Unique Time Manipulation Effect – Bring Your Music To Life Like Never Before!

KEY FEATURES

• The most advanced user interface on the market – style-able, resizable, GPU accelerated.
  • Unique Visualisation Engine with classic meters and time graphs.
  • 3 Integrated Sequencers will bring life into otherwise static performances.
  • Multiband scratching – With MRhythmizerMB you can scratch multiple bands using a simple slider, or you can use modulators and the plugin will do it automatically!
  • Modulation heaven – Modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
  • M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
  • Synchronization to host tempo.
  • MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
  • Global preset management and online preset exchange.

• Thanks 1

• TheSteven changed the title to 75% off “MRhythmizerMB” by MeldaProduction (29 USD | 22 GBP)
On 1/16/2019 at 12:36 AM, Grem said:

If you dig into these plugin, the amount of sound you can get from it are really amazing.

Yeah, the time modulations can do a lot of interesting stuff.  Otherwise it's kind of like having a better version of the step sequencer from Rapture in a plugin.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 7:37 AM, kitekrazy said:

I got it because it was Melda.  BTW that video is from Chandler's youtube channel. Be sure to subscribe since he seems to really grasp these plugins.

Thanks. I hope these videos have been helpful. I know melda stuff can sometime be hard to understand at first. Also hopefully I'll be able to make some videos about a cool new product soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Chandler said:

Thanks. I hope these videos have been helpful. I know melda stuff can sometime be hard to understand at first. Also hopefully I'll be able to make some videos about a cool new product soon.

Yes Chandler, they are very helpful!!

I think this is the only developer I will now get my plugins.  Lifetime free updates and they have some overkill to them, even the free ones. Plus I like that bland GUI.  Plus they seem to have a loyalty program.   Paying for the free bundle is worth it.

• Like 1