Novation Sound Collective - Puremagnetik Ambient Tools Free

cclarry

We’re happy to announce that we’ve teamed up with reputable plug-in manufacturer Puremagnetik, to offer the Sound Collective Community Lo-Fi Ambient Tools for free until 5 December.

Want to join the Sound Collective and receive free plug-ins? 

Every couple of months, registered Novation hardware owners receive brand new offers waiting for them within their account, ranging from free versions of our favourite software instruments, creative effects, discounts on plug-ins or a selection of the above.

https://novationmusic.com/sound-collective?utm_campaign=Sound Collective - Oct%2FNov - Puremagnetik&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8dmlMrqgRlfpeTPYrbfQsochaDLxrXlSqzKm_zCBJOciV1EZ1itRGi4iti1lXSdNxqKYkLM8awJ4BIxx26_fxArL8Z-iomzfEJuPGR5Qp0uNOJGNE&_hsmi=77623700&utm_content=77623700&utm_source=hs_email&hsCtaTracking=50bbe3ca-ff36-47d0-93ba-0616cb006c3d|137d74c5-3f8b-4444-ad9f-b6066ab14935

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Oddly enough...it's in my acccount...when all the others have not been...
not that I'm complaining...LOL

Lol, and it's still showing the UJAM offer under the "View This month's Offer" button.

I guess they are in the process of updating.

I was able to order the Ambient Tools anyway and have now received the download link 👍🏻

I notice the three plugins are available for both OSX and Windows for anyone with MACs (Fleer).

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Will get it this weekend!

nice appetizer for the upcoming Spitfire BBCSO :)

been a long time i didn't been impressed by spitfire ... great stuff but nothing exciting

These plugins are crap.   I'm trying to find which one of my DAWs will scan these without crashes.   If it fails in Reaper  then it will fail in most DAWs.  I do believe these were free at one time and they were still crap.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

These plugins are crap.   I'm trying to find which one of my DAWs will scan these without crashes.   If it fails in Reaper  then it will fail in most DAWs.  I do believe these were free at one time and they were still crap.

8 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Pretty much this.

I haven't installed these yet so thanks for saving me the bother of doing so.

Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come for the plugin collective.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:36 AM, kitekrazy said:

I'm gonna ask Focusrite to remove these.  They don't pass a VST scan.

Edit: A day too late, I noticed that the minimum requirement is for Windows 10. So that's me out. :$

Edited by Wibbles