Larry, turn out the light

Fleer

The electric company seems to have sent their final notice.

You are visiting the legacy Cakewalk forums, which will freeze on Wed, Jan 16, 2019

Once frozen, these forums will become read-only. But thanks to the many valuable contributions of this amazing community over the years, the forums will remain in place as a vital information resource for legacy Cakewalk products.

Most importantly, we have a vibrant new home for Cakewalk by BandLab to better serve the community! Please join us at discuss.cakewalk.com.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zo said:

This new forum misses something , i don tknow. ....not the same ... i m Taurus so i guess we don t like changes ... but for real something missing ... 

Not a Taurus, but I also agree it is missing something.  I haven’t arrived at an appreciation yet for the ‘Deals’ section to be under the Cafe Haus.  And no ‘Computer/Software’ sections. 

8 hours ago, Zo said:

This new forum misses something , i don tknow. ....not the same ... i m Taurus so i guess we don t like changes ... but for real something missing ... 

It's missing the other discussion rooms that we are so used to poking  our heads into.  I agree that Deals was my favorite room to see what good buys I could acquire, however, I miss the Software, Hardware, Computer and other forums where we discussed specific things according to our needs.

19 hours ago, InstrEd said:

If you don't turn off the light at least change it to an LED light bulb please. Think of the environment.

Never mind the environment, leave it burning bright.  I've always wanted a house near the ocean.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zo said:

I think it's because everybody is still behaving themselves too much - too wary of treading any dirt into the new carpet.

And it seems to be a popularity contest as well now, so there's that......

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jesse g said:

It's missing the other discussion rooms that we are so used to poking  our heads into.  I agree that Deals was my favorite room to see what good buys I could acquire, however, I miss the Software, Hardware, Computer and other forums where we discussed specific things according to our needs.

Software and Techniques are the big misses for me. The tags thing is supposed to be the workaround, but teaching old dogs new tricks and all that...........

• Like 1