Crash when changing plugin layout and other bug

Hi,

When I started organizing my plugins and creating layouts for them, I didn't realize that you had to create one layout for effects and one for instruments. I made one for effects and then I tried selecting it from the instrument tab of the browser which prompted a crash.

Another bug I found: I made an FX chain consisting of an amp sim plugin (Mercuriall SS-11x) and created a UI for it with knobs and buttons. I saved the FX chain and when I drag it from the browser into the ProChannel of an audio track, everything works as expected and I get an audio signal. But if I save the track with the FX chain in the ProChannel as a track template and then I insert the new track template there's no sound coming out of the amp sim. I can see the audio going into the plugin on the input monitoring meter on its graphic interface, but the output monitoring is not moving. If I bypass the FX chain module I can hear the guitar again.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Last update is great, btw. Thanks for the great efforts!

Hi Noel, thanks for responding.

I can't reproduce the crash because I can no longer access my "Effects" plugin layout from the Instruments tab in the browser. When I first created my Effects layout and before I created my Instruments layout, the Effects one appeared as an option in the Instruments drop down menu and the crash occurred when I selected it. I don't want to delete my layouts to try it out but I hope that helps. It's not an issue anymore anyways.

The FX chain I created only contains one plugin (the amp sim) and I can see the audio going into it but it doesn't come out. It works fine when I drag it into the FX bin or into the ProChannel. It only goes silent when I insert it as a track template, which is a bummer since I would like to save my amp sim along with some ProChannel modules with favorite settings to recall later.

I hope you have a nice weekend.

Edited by Esteban Villanova