3 Sigma Audio IR free

Piotr

From email from 3Sigma owner I got:

------------------

"FREE CAB IRs

Hey Everyone! The owner of 3SA Joe Quick here. I am happy to announce I have taken over running the company Youtube and Instagram accounts. You guys will now be able to directly interact with me for product requests, questions, and keep up with everything I'm doing in the music industry. With that being said, I thought it'd be cool to start this off with a giveaway. For everyone who subscribes on Youtube and follows on Instagram, you will receive a FREE Cab IR of your choosing! Simply send a screenshot confirming your subscription/follow to the email listed below and the cab will be yours! I'm aware not everyone has Instagram, so simply note that in your email if you don't. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

EMAIL - FREECABS2019@GMAIL.COM

Offer Ends 11/11/2019

*Artist Cabs not eligible*

SOCIAL LINKS BELOW!

https://www.youtube.com/c/JoeQuick

https://www.instagram.com/3sigmaaudio/

"

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

Lol why would the owner put a sad face on this comment as if this were out of his control.. 

I am sad because of this strange limitations of giveaway. In fact it is hard to understand as it would increase amount of their customers... :(

After all it would be encourage to maybe buy from them in future...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

I am sad because of this strange limitations of giveaway. In fact it is hard to understand as it would increase amount of their customers... :(

After all it would be encourage to maybe buy from them in future...

Wait a second.. are you *not* the owner? Your initial post comes off as if you are.. I guess that post was quote then sans quotations

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Christian Jones said:

Wait a second.. are you *not* the owner? Your initial post comes off as if you are.. I guess that post was quote then sans quotations

Believe me I am not. If I were the owner I would definitely make giveaway available for all. And for Alisa special one ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1