Ozone 9 Released and Music Producition Suite 3

cclarry

1 hour ago, Michael Vogel said:

The price for MSP3 upgrade is $199 at both iZotioe and JRRShip

Sale must be over? Contact the guy at JRR and he maybe able to help. Uncle Ernie? They all have been really really generous with this upgrade thing Mike. I know you ain't got time to read all these posts but there are great stories though out this thread that show Izotope has been more than willing to accommodate it's users.

4 hours ago, Michael Vogel said:

The price for MSP3 upgrade is $199 at both iZotioe and JRRShip

Mebbe you should try JRR Shop instead. I think the JRR Ship people could be pirates..........

Add to cart for discounted price.😉

• Haha 2

I was lucky enough to get the excellent Recordingsoftware deal but after seeing some of the later posts in this thread I checked my iZotope account and found that I upgraded to MPS 2.1 on 5th August.

So with🤞🏻 I contacted iZotope support and they have now supplied me with a free upgrade! Way to go iZotope! 

I now have a spare MPS 3 upgrade for sale and I am only looking to recoup my costs so PM me if you are interested. 
I checked with support and it does include Nimbus, R4 and the Groove 3 sub.  Melodyne was included with the MPS 2.1 upgrade so is not included in this.
First come first served.  

EDIT: It's sold.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, paulo said:

Mebbe you should try JRR Shop instead. I think the JRR Ship people could be pirates..........

Add to cart for discounted price.😉

Tried that.  That was the reason for my post. I thought there was a sale but it must be over.  I don't have the time unfortunately, as I'm going into hospital  tomorrow for surgery and will be out of action for  the next month or so. Wanted to get it done before all that.  If I really think about it I'm sure that  nothing I'm doing musically will suffer by using  my current software versions.  Fancy having GAS and not taking anything for it. lol

• Like 2

Not sure why it isn't working for you all but the sale still seems available.    Add to your cart and then enter group into the "Discount Code" box at checkout.   This jus a moment ago:

MSP3UG.JPG.19a291542b23ea862502cc1007293d1e.JPG

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:19 PM, Fleer said:

CPU should be less, they say. Guess it ain’t :(

edit- It's more complicated. The cpu hit on Master Rebalance can be very high on certain projects but not on some.

Plus sometimes disabling it (VST3) the cpu usage remains, even when it's not processing audio.  I'll have to investigate further.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2019 at 10:35 AM, ZincT said:

I was lucky enough to get the excellent Recordingsoftware deal but after seeing some of the later posts in this thread I checked my iZotope account and found that I upgraded to MPS 2.1 on 5th August.

So with🤞🏻 I contacted iZotope support and they have now supplied me with a free upgrade! Way to go iZotope! 

I now have a spare MPS 3 upgrade for sale and I am only looking to recoup my costs so PM me if you are interested. 
I checked with support and it does include Nimbus, R4 and the Groove 3 sub.  Melodyne was included with the MPS 2.1 upgrade so is not included in this.
First come first served.  

Same here.  The only bummer about the Exponential Audio products is they need iLok and the option is the dongle or one machine.   As for Izotope stuff they can be install on multiple machines.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:35 PM, ZincT said:

First come first served.  

Thanks to you, I was able to upgrade from MPS 2.0 at an unbeatable price! Smooth transaction and quick transfer from Izotope. They even sent a Melodyne serial.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FYI, I had an existing Groove 3 plan that expires in April of 2020.  

I wrote Groove 3's customer service and asked if I should wait until my plan expires or put the code in now.  And the guy said that the iZotope code will expire at a certain point, so it's best to put it in now.  When I did, my subscription changed from expiring in April 2020 to April 2021.

So if you are holding onto your Groove 3 code for a rainy day, you should know that it won't last forever.  If you want to know how long it's good, you should check with Groove 3.  They have really fast customer  service. 

I was waiting for the bugs to get out of the system on MPS 3 before upgrading.  It was  a breeze to do.  Everything went quickly. Just followed the email.  Used the iZotope Portal and made sure to activate the reverbs in iLok.   And because of all of you,  I got the free upgrade! 😎  I never would have thought to ask about a grace period because I bought in early August.   And wow, those reverbs are outstanding. 

So thank you guys!   And thank you iZotope! 

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LAGinz said:

I registered MPS 2.1 on August 1. Asked Izotope if I would be eligible for the free upgrade. Unfortunately, no soup for me.😩

I guess they have to draw the line somewhere. I'm still amazed that they were as accommodating as they have been.

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1

Glad I read this thread as well as I also got MPS2.1 in late August.  Sent an email to support and got the codes!  I don't have an iLok so do I need to download the iLok license manager to install R4 and Nimbus? 

Also, I was planning on extending my Groove3 subscription which was running out in at the end of November.  When I put in the Groove3 code to extend my subscription it looks like I got it for 2 years not 1.  The same code is showing up as two separate orders in my Groove3 account screen so not sure what happened and if they will correct it but still thankful for getting it as I was going to extend it anyway.

Cheers,

jayson 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:44 PM, Tomgu said:

If it's just a few weeks, maybe you are eligible for a free upgrade - I suggest you ask their support

Sorry it took so long to reply. Been busy. I contacted tech support and said I wasn't sure if I was eligible to be upgraded at no charge. They said I was and gave me a serial for O9A. There is no new version of N3A like I originally though but it all worked out. Thanks.