Ozone 9 Released and Music Producition Suite 3

cclarry

Yep, I waited to purchase until I heard back from iZotope support.  I purchased the MPS 2.1 upgrade Aug 5.   Heard back yesterday  and was told I was just outside the grace period but because I was a loyal customer they would go ahead and extend the free upgrade with all of the extras!!  Email included all of the relevant codes/SNs and placed the iZ products in my account already.

Very impressed and grateful - top notch company! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fwrend said:

Yep, I waited to purchase until I heard back from iZotope support.  I purchased the MPS 2.1 upgrade Aug 5.   Heard back yesterday  and was told I was just outside the grace period but because I was a loyal customer they would go ahead and extend the free upgrade with all of the extras!!  Email included all of the relevant codes/SNs and placed the iZ products in my account already.

Very impressed and grateful - top notch company! 

Lucky you !  I bought on 1 August so it means much far away threshold :(

But congrats for your win ;)  Anyway they are doing great job!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, mcmd said:

I got MPS2.1 on 8/25. I requested the free upgrade to MPS3 and just got the SN's.

FYI: I also got in the recordingsoftware deal, so I think I can sell/transfer that license.  If anyone is interested PM. 

As long as they gave you serial #'s you should be able to...

Well, I have been debating if I should contact Izotope about my recent purchase of MPS 2.1. Since I already bought the upgrade from 2.1 to 3 from a third party (JRR), I was wondering what would happen, how would they handle this situation, IF I was in the grace period.

Well all the worrying was for nothing! Thanks to the good folks here I am now aware of the grace period time, and how far they will extend it. And I don't make it!! I missed it by two months! I didn't think it was that long ago. But apparently so. 2 June 2019 was my purchase date.

It's also really great to hear that Izotope is allowing this grace period at all. Fantastic service. Customer first type of business. I like that. So I really don't feel bad that I didn't fall into the grace period. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grem said:

, I was wondering what would happen, how would they handle this situation, IF I was in the grace period.

You should try definitely to contact them. Probably refund will not be possible as done by dealer but I believe they could grant you kind of 'fat' bonus for future buy...

• Like 1

I'm so glad that I've been following this thread. I bought/upgraded to MPS 2.1 Aug. 11th. I've sent them a support request, so I hope they respond soon.

Thanks to all you guys who help me  save a buck or two here and there. I love this place!

41 minutes ago, jimbo21 said:

I'm so glad that I've been following this thread. I bought/upgraded to MPS 2.1 Aug. 11th. I've sent them a support request, so I hope they respond soon.

Thanks to all you guys who help me  save a buck or two here and there. I love this place!

The final result beeing here will be similar. You will spend all your money. Just you will have some more plugins ;)

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

- haven't heard back in a couple of days and the banner on the Izotope support page warns of high volume of traffic.

It took a couple of days for them to respond to my email too.  I was ready to pull the trigger but obviously glad I waited .

For what one gets though, I  think at $168 for the upgrade (MPS2.1->3), is a definite bargain considering the add-ons!  I've been waiting for an offer from Groove 3 for a renewal at $79 which they have done a couple of times in the past to keep me subscribed but nothing this year.  That and the addition of R4 & Nimbus is a very reasonable value IMHO.

But their (iZotope) willingness to have a grace period much less extending it a bit for long-time customers speaks volumes!  👍

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

It took a couple of days for them to respond to my email too.  I was ready to pull the trigger but obviously glad I waited .

For what one gets though, I  think at $168 for the upgrade (MPS2.1->3), is a definite bargain considering the add-ons!  I've been waiting for an offer from Groove 3 for a renewal at $79 which they have done a couple of times in the past to keep me subscribed but nothing this year.  That and the addition of R4 & Nimbus is a very reasonable value IMHO.

But their (iZotope) willingness to have a grace period much less extending it a bit for long-time customers speaks volumes!  👍

Same here. It took about three days for Izotope to respond.

And as for Groove 3, I too waited for that $79 renewal offer and it never came. All they offered was the standard sale pricing of $99.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Royal Yaksman said:

Same here. It took about three days for Izotope to respond.

I've had daily correspondences all week with iZotope - very responsive, as i have an MPS 3 upgrade license to sell.  They're  great and will even transfer the iLok verbs for free! pm if interested.. Sold!

Edited by mcmd
add info

tenor.gif?itemid=4786736&f=1&nofb=1tenor.gif?itemid=4786736&f=1&nofb=1

I'm in...... got the MPS and Verbs serials, but the installer d/l is really slow atm so I gave up on that for now.

No mention of the Groove 3 thing so far, so I've asked the question.

FWIW they told me that the grace period is 30 days so having bought 30th Aug I was slightly over, but that they would honour it anyway.

Thanks again to Royal Yaksman for bringing this to light. Honourable mention to Larry for talking me into buying MPS2.1 - what a result that turned out to be!!

Izotope showing their class once again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1