Ozone 9 Released and Music Producition Suite 3

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Have you ever had a dream, Bapu, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Post and VST count.

• Haha 2

My account was only showing the standard loyalty upgrade and whilst I almost hit purchase on the upgrade to MPS 3. I held off because I was a bit miffed that I had only just got MPS 2.1 about two months ago. Well I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger, because guess who fell into the free upgrade grace period?...

THIS GUY! 😎

Edited by Royal Yaksman
  • Like 6

57 minutes ago, Royal Yaksman said:

My account was only showing the standard loyalty upgrade and whilst I almost hit purchase on the upgrade to MPS 3. I held off because I was a bit miffed that I had only just got MPS 2.1 about two months ago. Well I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger, because guess who fell into the free upgrade grace period?...

THIS GUY! 😎

Where or how do you find this?  I upgraded on 8/29 and don't see a grace period upgrade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSteven said:

Where or how do you find this?  I upgraded on 8/29 and don't see a grace period upgrade.

Me too.

At least let me take off what I paid for the MSP 2.1 upgrade from the upgrade to MSP 3

• Like 1

I for one am not particularly fond of the GUI change from O8A to O9A. 
I kind of preferred to have the essential information at the bottom of my screen instead of in a smallish moving window. 

Edited by Fleer
Edith: you daft boy, there’s a button in the upper left corner to get that bottom info back.
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, TheSteven said:

You might not believe this, to be honest even I can't fully wrap my head around the fact that I actually found something useful on Gearslutz. But yeah, a guy on there was saying the grace period is 2 months. So I took a shot and contacted Izotope support.  I received the following message in response to asking if the grace period was two months:

"From: Alexis (iZotope)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I will be more than happy to help you.

The answer is yes! I am happy to share with you a Serial Number to activate a copy of the Music Production Suite 3 at no cost!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2