Ozone 9 Released and Music Producition Suite 3

cclarry

40 minutes ago, Wayne Severson said:

Well I did buy from recording software, however upon entering the SN in the Izotope portal I only see Ozone 9 advanced to install.

Guess I'll have to chase my tail a bit....

If you had MPS 2.1, then Ozone 9 advanced is the only addition. The two exponential audio reverbs are downloaded outside of the portal.

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

iZotope has removed the MPS 3 option from that Meloydyne redeem page.  I send them a ticket about getting my Groove 3 code.  

Seems like it wasn't working anyway. Kept saying MPS3 was not activated on my email, even tho it showed in my account on the website and in the portal. Ticket sent.

13 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Same result for me.  And the Melodyne Serial # is the same one they gave me back with RX or maybe MPS2.1, guess you don't get more than one of those no matter what.

Even worse for me. I'm logged into the isotope site with my email that I purchased MPS 3. I enter my email address and it says it can't find me owning MPS 3, yet I've registered it through the portal and activated it on my iLOK.

Sheesh.

19 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Even worse for me. I'm logged into the isotope site with my email that I purchased MPS 3. I enter my email address and it says it can't find me owning MPS 3, yet I've registered it through the portal and activated it on my iLOK.

Sheesh.

email support direct

if this was an upgrade then the site gets a little confused 😕 - strictly speaking you don't get an ADDITIONAL melodyne licence if you've upgraded as you already have that from v2 or v2.1, which I suppose is fair enough IMO.  If you get through to the right person in support I'm fairly confident you'll be looked after.

I spend a lot of time complaining about software support from various companies, including izotope (see above !) but in reality they are actually very good and will go out of their way to make sure you're happy.  They had done some amazing deals for me in the past.  Try getting that from Waves !!!

Edited by simon

I have to say that Recordingsoftware have been very helpful in trying to resolve these issues which seem to result from iZotope not being fully geared up for release.

Anyway, Recordingsoftware just sent me an email with a workaround to obtain R4 and Nimbus. Just a heads up to anyone else who receives these...ignore the instructions to register them on the iZotope product portal. These are iLok Manager serials so use that instead and they will work fine. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now all I need to sort out is redeeming the Groove3 and Melodyne licenses but I haven't heard back from iZotope yet. 

They just had a sale and I bought the O8A and N3A bundle. People asked on their Facebook ad for the sale if the reason for the sale was if a new version was coming out. Their official answer was no, no new version coming out. A couple weeks later . . . O9A drops. This is the first time I've owned an Izotope product. I bought the full version. Now a couple weeks later I'm being told I have to pay to upgrade to the next version after I was told there was no new version coming out.  I'm assuming updates (bug fixes etc. etc.) to O8A and N3A will stop now? People specifically asked if this was going to happen and Izotope said "No". People asked because they understand it's not really a sale if you have to pay the amount you saved for the upgrade. A couple months from now and this happened, it would suck but I get it. A couple weeks, that's not right imo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simon said:

I spend a lot of time complaining about software support from various companies, including izotope (see above !) but in reality they are actually very good and will go out of their way to make sure you're happy. 

I agree. In my experience Izotope support has always been first rate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

They just had a sale and I bought the O8A and N3A bundle. People asked on their Facebook ad for the sale if the reason for the sale was if a new version was coming out. Their official answer was no, no new version coming out. A couple weeks later . . . O9A drops. This is the first time I've owned an Izotope product. I bought the full version. Now a couple weeks later I'm being told I have to pay to upgrade to the next version after I was told there was no new version coming out.  I'm assuming updates (bug fixes etc. etc.) to O8A and N3A will stop now? People specifically asked if this was going to happen and Izotope said "No". People asked because they understand it's not really a sale if you have to pay the amount you saved for the upgrade. A couple months from now and this happened, it would suck but I get it. A couple weeks, that's not right imo.

If it's just a few weeks, maybe you are eligible for a free upgrade - I suggest you ask their support

Edited by Tomgu