Ozone 9 Released and Music Producition Suite 3

cclarry

29 minutes ago, mcmd said:

Thanks! Got the SN immediately!

Same here, thanks @Tomgu   

Update: O9A installed and authorised okay but I cannot get the Melodyne or the Groove3 thing to work (probably because of below..).

I notice that they have updated their website look and feel but now I cannot login using my existing username and password (worked yesterday). After resetting the password it still won't let me login so I have sent a support email.

Edited by ZincT

5 minutes ago, Grem said:

Yep, could have saved $68 if I would have just waited.

but what about those few valuable, overnight hours that you had to use ozone 9 - and all of that valuable time yesterday emailing izotope support and trying to get codes you paid for and a working windows version ....

wouldn't have missed that for anything.

oh, hang on :)

• Haha 4

How did you get Nimbus and R4? They don't appear on the portal.

I found a download link here --> https://www.izotope.com/en/products/downloads/suites.html

...but I suspect they will require authorisation and I haven't received any other serials.

It's all very shambolic on iZotope's part; like they weren't properly geared up for launch but were in a hurry to do so before we spent our money on imminent BF deals 🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh well, here goes another email to iZotope support.

Feel for you guys who paid more yesterday (been there, done that before). 😒

Edited by ZincT

19 minutes ago, ZincT said:

How did you get Nimbus and R4? They don't appear on the portal.

I found a download link here --> https://www.izotope.com/en/products/downloads/suites.html

...but I suspect they will require authorisation and I haven't received any other serials.

It's all very shambolic on iZotope's part; like they weren't properly geared up for launch but were in a hurry to do so before we spent our money on imminent BF deals 🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh well, here goes another email to iZotope support.

Feel for you guys who paid more yesterday (been there, done that before). 😒

My iLok Licenses where in the email I got from JRR.  There were 3 Serial #'s
Nimbus, R4, and MPS3.  Then using the MPS3 serial # you got to Izotope and
redeem the Serial #, which gives you Melodyne and the Groove 3 Pass...but the
Groove 3 passes aren't showing up...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

My iLok Licenses where in the email I got from JRR.  There were 3 Serial #'s
Nimbus, R4, and MPS3.  Then using the MPS3 serial # you got to Izotope and
redeem the Serial #, which gives you Melodyne and the Groove 3 Pass...but the

Thanks for the information Larry. I only received the MPS 3 serial so I will get back to Recordingsoftware about the Nimbus/R4 serials.

Did you receive yours @mcmd ?

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

email support@izotope to get those - there was a bit of backwards and forwards yesterday saying JRR should supply but izotope just emailed them in the end.  They are aware of the issue

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Looks like this deal is over? The link doesn't work....

Ensonced, I'm trying to get into the spirit of things, but we need good deals like this. ;)

You obviously didn't read my post above saying that they had removed it...LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, cclarry said:

You obviously didn't read my post above saying that they had removed it...LOL

<finally puts glasses on and realizes there are 6 pages in this thread>

I've got to stop just clicking on links and hitting BUY.

• Haha 2

It was live when I went there, but yeah it's $199 now.  Seems like it was a mistake. 

iZotope has removed the MPS 3 option from that Meloydyne redeem page.  I send them a ticket about getting my Groove 3 code.  I didn't have any trouble adding the reverbs to my iLok.  I really wish iZotope would step up on their tracking of purchases a bit.  I've got products registered with them back to 2003, it's kind of hard to manage at this point.  And their login keeps failing, sometimes.  Like crazy website issues.

• Like 1