Ozone 9 Released and Music Producition Suite 3

cclarry

Yeah, I was able to figure it out, once I went up to my studio and saw what I actually had in CbB. I mean there was no way for me to see that info on their site Larry. That's what I was trying to get across. (sometimes I get brain farts!!) 

Once I figured out what I had, and what was offered in that deal from MPS 2.1 to 3, I was like, yeah, that's a good deal! And got it. 

Now I got to wait on some damn supprot ticket to wonder it's way around before I can get my stuff. SMFH.

• Sad 1

Dig this... JRR sent another email just now with another code!!! Can you believe that!!

And yes, this code worked!! Whew Who!!

Damn Larry, as soon as you reacted to my post, the email came through!! I don't think people around here really realize the power you have!!! : )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

S.O.A.B! Them damn new products Nimbus and R4 need a iLock!!!

And ya'll know how I feel about that. I may not use them. Dang!! Didn't even think it would be like that. I thought it would authorize through Izotope. : (

Edited by Grem
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Grem said:

Alright, now the BS starts.

Went to JRR and got that upgrade from MPS 2.1 to MPS 3 for $167. Sweet deal!

JRR sent the serial number right away.

Tried to enter it at Izotope and it tells me it can't add that serial to my account. 

Sent in a support ticket to Izotope. May send something to JRR too.

I should be d/l my product now!!

Same issues here.  Seems I could register the MPS3 upgrade through the Izotope Portal.  It lists Ozone 9, but there is no option to install.  I went to the Izotope site to download at least the trial, and the system requirements list a problem with crashing with Win10 1903, and that they are working on a fix.  I did download the trial, and since I do have WIN10 1903, immediate crashes!!  At least the uninstaller works correctly and didn't leave behind too many registry orphans.  

The SN's I got from JRRshop are not of the proper format for R4 and Nimbus, so with those I keep getting an error/incorrect format when trying to register them through the Izotope site and the portal.  So a few snags here and a few bugs there!  Goes right along with the current fruit fly issue we are having in our frig.  Something old and odd back there, but haven't quite found it.  Just hope I find it before I eat it!!

Tickets submitted to both JRRshop and Izotope.  Man, and that platinum album just sitting in my head!  Hopefully not getting too many scratches from the calcifying arterial needles.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Grem said:

And ya'll know how I feel about that. I may not use them. Dang!! Didn't even think it would be like that. I thought it would authorize through Izotope. : (

I figured out through this clue from Grem, that the two SN's for R4 and Nimbus from JRRshop are actually iLok activations!  I do have an iLok, so I did activate them and then was able to download them both through the download page at Izotope.  Just a little convoluted for my brain, but the coffee started to finally kick in.  

So, JRRshop is good with their codes, but I would say a little more direction may have been helpful.  So now waiting for Izotope on the Ozone9 WIN10 issue.  Disappointingly not quite so funny right now.  At least Izotope could have some links to some software install comics while I am waiting for this to resolve!!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Grem said:

I don't think you do need the ilok - just the ilok software, as you install to a "software" ilok on your pc

3 minutes ago, balinas said:

I figured out through this clue from Grem, that the two SN's for R4 and Nimbus from JRRshop are actually iLok activations!  I do have an iLok, so I did activate them and then was able to download them both through the download page at Izotope.  Just a little convoluted for my brain, but the coffee started to finally kick in.  

So, JRRshop is good with their codes, but I would say a little more direction may have been helpful.  So now waiting for Izotope on the Ozone9 WIN10 issue.  Disappointingly not quite so funny right now.  At least Izotope could have some links to some software install comics while I am waiting for this to resolve!!

izotope are still working on integrating the exponential stuff into their product line - I suspect it will be a while longer yet

anybody know how to activate the groove3 thing ?

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Grem, do they need just the PACE ilock software , or the dongle too?

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Edited by LAGinz

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You should get it in your account, or an email...

I haven't done the upgrade yet...

The Groove 3 subscription is definitely listed in the Izotope MPS3 upgrade specs.  Oh, well.  Off goes another customer support question to Izotope and JRRshop!  To me the Groove 3 subscription will be worth at least $60 over the course of a year.  Generally I like their offerings.  There have only been a few authors that I wouldn't get again.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, balinas said:

The Groove 3 subscription is definitely listed in the Izotope MPS3 upgrade specs.  Oh, well.  Off goes another customer support question to Izotope and JRRshop!   

same here - no code

also no way to redeem you melodyne essential licence either

https://www.izotope.com/en/lp/redeem/mps.html

only v2 and v2.1

plus no way to install ozone9 from the izotope product manager - it's listed but no install option

sigh

Edited by simon
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, simon said:

plus no way to install ozone9 from the izotope product manager - it's listed but no install option

sigh

I think this is probably related to the WIN101903 issues that I saw mentioned on the Ozone9 trial download specs.  My guess is that an install option wont show up until they most expediently get this fixed!  Guess I shouldn't be surprised that  another company pushed a release date through with a known bug that would be experienced by a lot of their customers.  And I wouldnt bother wasting the download data to get the trial of Ozone9, unless you have something other than WIN10 1903.  Tried to install it twice, once as and once as not administrator.  Doesn't work on my 1903 system.  

• Thanks 1