Ozone 9 Released and Music Producition Suite 3

cclarry

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm projecting the cost to upgrade to MPS3 will
be $209 at JRR...and MPS3 adds R4, Nimbus
and a 1 Year Groove 3 pass...

That would be a good deal, but I haven't even looked at what O9 has got new. I am still getting into MPS2. 

Put it to you this way, I'd give Izotope my $200 before I gave PA $249!!!  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

You might fall into the free upgrade grace period

Nope, I ain't that lucky!! $399 loyalty prive, till 31 Oct.

I looked at the Neutron 3 'compare editions' chart and was surprised that there are things in the Essential edition and not in the Standard edition. Why? should the next version up contain everything the version below it has?  Why make it difficult to make a decision!? Some of these marketing people have no clue...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

To me, if you have MPS 2.1, it would be silly not to pay the extra
$40 to get Nimbus, R4, and the 1 Year Groove 3 pass...but YMMV

I agree. That's why I was saying it was a good deal before I even looked at the O9A new features.

Yeah, I just got MPS 2.1 in June I think. Went to look at my account to see what I had in MPS 2.1 and it's no longer available. Gotta get it from the Legacy section! And dig this, it shows only as MPS 2, but when you go to d/l it, it's 2.01. So, lets say I didn't pay for MPS 2.1, would I be able to d/l the 2.1 version because I have the MPS 2? That's some really confusing stuff over there. : (

With MPS 2.1 I got Neutron 3, Nextar 3, Relay, and the RX 7 stuff. If I went with the new MPS 3, only thing new would be O9A.  I think. That's what I'm saying, it ain't easy to figure out!

• Like 1

Alright, now the BS starts.

Went to JRR and got that upgrade from MPS 2.1 to MPS 3 for $167. Sweet deal!

JRR sent the serial number right away.

Tried to enter it at Izotope and it tells me it can't add that serial to my account. 

Sent in a support ticket to Izotope. May send something to JRR too.

I should be d/l my product now!!

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Grem said:

I agree. That's why I was saying it was a good deal before I even looked at the O9A new features.

Yeah, I just got MPS 2.1 in June I think. Went to look at my account to see what I had in MPS 2.1 and it's no longer available. Gotta get it from the Legacy section! And dig this, it shows only as MPS 2, but when you go to d/l it, it's 2.01. So, lets say I didn't pay for MPS 2.1, would I be able to d/l the 2.1 version because I have the MPS 2? That's some really confusing stuff over there. : (

With MPS 2.1 I got Neutron 3, Nextar 3, Relay, and the RX 7 stuff. If I went with the new MPS 3, only thing new would be O9A.  I think. That's what I'm saying, it ain't easy to figure out!

The New stuff in MPS 3 is O9A, Nimbus Reverb, R4 Reverb, and a 1 year Groove 3 Pass...

• Like 1