Forum-Nice Clean Look

Starise

I like the look: fine

I am good with the new editor: fine

Here's what I don't understand: It has been a long-time coming for the replacement of the old forum, and as recently as about last week, it was stated on the old forum that it was "not as easy as one would think".  I was expecting that the delay in all of this was the bringing over of all of the old profiles, signatures, preferences, forums, posts, etc., but instead I get here and it is a completely blank slate.

This is also fine, as I'm sure many will be glad for the clean-up, but then, why did it take so long?  As a web designer/developer and user of Many packaged systems, like forums, blogs, etc, isn't this just a brand new forum that should be able to be thrown up in a shorter period of time? 

That all said - thanks to all those involved in keeping Cakewalk alive and continuing to move it forward.  I'm critical, sure, but still hanging on the sidelines to see what is happening, where Cakewalk is headed, and how the product and (importantly) the forums will move forward.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and a festive "whatever you celebrate" to all!

• Like 1

I took a look around and I like it. Clean and tidy. LogIn was easy for me, I'm looking forward to a lively community. Good Job 👍

Got to test it on the mobile as well (as mentioned by Noel).

So, time to make some music. . . .😊

Happy Holidays to all of you 🎅

Edited by mkerl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blades said:

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and a festive "whatever you celebrate" to all!

Same to you

I want to apologize for my harsh reactions through our last dialogue in the old Forum. Sorry for my improperly behave,

All the best to you, have a good time.

Peace 👼

I haven't tried images yet. Good to hear it works so well in that regard.

It's great to see  new users here as well as the old ones. I am an old user. I was going on 8000 posts in the old forum.  I'm no host , but a hearty WELCOME from me to all of you! 

I love to talk recording and DAWs. I love to see what creative minds can do with them. So you'll probably see me around these parts  regularly.